Collections Etc Rose Machine Washable Lace Tablecloth
Last updated date: March 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lace Tablecloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lace Tablecloth you should buy.
Update as March 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Lace Tablecloth for a detailed review of all the top lace tablecloths.
This lace tablecloth is versatile because you can layer it over a solid tablecloth or use it on its own. It has a classic floral design throughout. The tablecloth is made from 100% polyester.
In our analysis, the Collections Etc Collections Etc Rose Machine Washable Lace Tablecloth placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. This elegant tablecloth features beautiful floral details along with an intricate lace design. It’s stunning on its own, or you can layered it over a colored tablecloth (sold separately) to change the look. Available in two colors and two sizes. Colors available in Cream, Sage Green, or White| Sizes available in 70″ Round or 60″ x 90″ Rectangle. Shop with confidence! For over 50 years, Collections Etc has been bringing unique, whimsical, inspirational, and home solution products to customers. All Collections Etc products come with a 60 day, easy return policy and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lace Tablecloths
Lace tablecloths bring an elegant and sophisticated look to your dining space. Lace is a versatile fabric that can work with both traditional and contemporary decorating styles, and it can be functional for both everyday meals and special events.
There are many different types of lace. One of the most popular varieties is Queen Anne’s lace, which includes floral patterns and bird imagery. Chantilly lace is another well-known kind of lace, and it’s often used for bridal fashions and formal tablecloths. It was originally used in clothing made for widows.
A cutwork style of lace includes holes within the pattern. This kind of lace is commonly used on tablecloths with a solid colored fabric underneath it. Quaker lace is a well-known variety that is typically used for curtains and tablecloths.
When selecting the style of lace for your tablecloth, consider the mood you want to create. Lace is typically available in white and shades of cream, which add a more traditional or country look. Some varieties are also available in black, which can appear more edgy and contemporary.
The Lace Tablecloth Buying Guide
- The size and shape of your table will help you determine the size of the lace tablecloth that you’ll need. The tablecloth should cover the surface of the table and drop about 6 to 10 inches on each side. A more formal look is created by a long overhang, while casual tables have a short overhang of tablecloth. If you have a leaf for your table, keep this in mind when selecting your tablecloth size.
- Whether lace is made from cotton, linen or synthetic materials, it is a delicate fabric that needs to be cared for properly. Most lace tablecloths should be washed by hand in cold water with a mild detergent, and hung or laid flat to dry. Some lace tablecloths will be machine washable. Keep in mind that because lace is a delicate fabric, the material may snag in the washer and dryer. The heat from a dryer can also distort the shape of the fibers.
- If you need to iron your lace tablecloth, do not place the iron on the lace directly. Instead, use a thick towel in the same color as the lace, and place that between the iron and the tablecloth. This will protect the lace from any heat damage while still getting rid of wrinkles.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide