Coleman 16-Ounce Propane Fuel Cylinders, 4-Pack
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Small Propane Tank for a detailed review of all the top .
This set of four fuel cylinders comes in handy for powering any portable propane appliance. Use these cylinders for tabletop grills, propane stoves and torches.
In our analysis, the Coleman Coleman 16-Ounce Propane Fuel Cylinders, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Many homeowners use propane tanks to transport and store the propane needed to run their grills, outdoor equipment, patio heaters and generators. These tanks can weigh around 20 pounds when empty, and they weigh even more when filled up. They can be large, heavy and cumbersome.
Smaller “mini” propane tanks are much better suited for camping, tailgating and other types of outings.
These smaller tanks generally weigh around 5 to 10 pounds, so they need to be filled up more often. The tanks are sold empty and need to be filled before use. Places like U-Haul, Home Depot and Walmart have propane filling stations, as do many local gas stations and convenience stores. You can also buy propane cylinders that come filled with gas, but these are smaller and should only be used once.
Before buying a small propane tank, read the product descriptions to see how much gas the tanks can hold. You might choose a smaller one to bring along on a short camping trip. If you are planning for a season of outdoor tailgate parties, opt for something bigger.
The Buying Guide
- Tanks that are made from steel and are powder-coated are durable and more resistant to rust and damage.
- Propane cylinders are easy to use, but they may not be as cost-effective as larger tanks.
- Propane tanks and cylinders are highly flammable and must be stored properly. Never keep them inside a garage or anywhere in your house. Keep them outside, on a firm surface (like concrete) that is away from any ignition sources.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide