Coavas Industrial Vintage Folding Bookshelf
Last updated date: March 25, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bookcases For Home Office and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bookcase For Home Office you should buy.
This bookshelf unfolds to its full size in seconds without any tools. The industrial styling marries vintage and modern looks. Books, printers, plants and other decorations will comfortably fit in this bookshelf. In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Coavas Coavas Industrial Vintage Folding Bookshelf placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bookcase For Home Office for a detailed review of all the top bookcases for home office.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Urbanology Industrial Folding Bookshelf, Simple Modern Style With Warm Feeling, Easy Installation Steps, it is the first choice for urban busy young people .
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bookcases For Home Office
If you’re one of the millions of people who work from home, you need a fashionable and functional home office where you can focus and do your best work. The perfect bookcase will make your office inviting and give you plenty of room to store books, electronics and decorations.
There are a couple of different bookcase styles you can put in your home office. A traditional bookcase design with a closed back and top will fit well with almost any decor. Ladder-style bookshelves are perfect for smaller offices that need to put storage in the corner of a room. Modular bookcases can be reconfigured for fresh looks, while open-air étagère bookshelves are perfect for storing wired electronics that need to be plugged in.
Buying a bookcase isn’t the headache it once was. Thousands of online options are light enough for you to lift without help and they assemble in minutes. With those obstacles out of the way, the main challenge you’ll have when you shop for a bookcase is choosing a style and color.
DWYM Fun Fact
Working from home might seem like a modern phenomenon, but the first “home offices” cropped up in medieval times. “Work homes” married commercial activities with domestic needs, so groups of people could live and work without going outdoors. Half of a one-story residence would be devoted to quiet activities like sleeping, sewing, cooking and eating, while the other half was designated for harvesting crops and butchering animals, among other tasks.
Today’s home offices are a far cry from medieval work homes, but the commitment to productivity and efficient living remains.
The Bookcase For Home Office Buying Guide
- Always measure the free space in your home office before you order your bookcase. If you don’t have enough room in your home office to assemble it there, make sure you measure the inside of your doorframe to make sure the assembled bookcase will fit through the door.
- Always check out the bookcase’s weight and measurements before you decide to assemble it yourself, and find another person to help you if your dream bookcase is too hefty.
- Check to make sure you have any tools you might need to assemble your bookcase.
- If you plan on using your bookcase to store electronics, make sure there’s room behind or to the sides of the shelves for wires to snake through.
- Check the weight limits on the bookcase’s shelves before you load it up with large hardcover books or heavy printers.
- Read the bookcase’s care instructions before you clean it. Most wood or metal options can be wiped down with a damp cloth, but particle board bookshelves are a bit weaker and might need special care.
- Make sure your bookcase isn’t wobbly before you let young kids or curious cats into your home office. Some bookcases come with wall attachments to prevent them from tipping over; always use these if they’re provided.