Coavas Industrial Nesting Coffee Table Set
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Table Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Table Set you should buy.
Editor's Note September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coffee Table Set for a detailed review of all the top coffee table sets.
This set of three tables comes in black and two shades of brown and features wooden tops with black metal frames. You can use them nested together or spread them apart in your living room or other parts of your home. They're also waterproof.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Coavas Coavas Industrial Nesting Coffee Table Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Together or separately, these nesting tables are very verstile.Use them in your living room as a coffee table, end table, plant stand, telephone table or functional foot rest stool. And it also will make a practical night stand in your bedroom.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Table Sets
A coffee table set will usually include a larger coffee table that you can put in front of your sofa along with one or two smaller end tables. The coffee table works great for storing some decorations, books, your TV remote and drinks. End tables offer smaller spaces for these items along with a lamp and other things you may need more conveniently placed while you’re on your sofa, loveseat or chair.
You’ll want to consider your living room layout to determine how many pieces you need in your coffee table set. If you have a small living room with just a sofa, you can do well with a coffee table along with a single end table. However, larger living rooms can benefit from two end tables you can place near different pieces of furniture like a chair and couch.
Don’t forget to consider the size and height of your sofa so that you get a coffee table set that fits appropriately. Generally, you’ll want the coffee table to not be higher than your couch cushions and your end tables to be in a comfortable height for you to reach. Avoid coffee tables that are too long in proportion to your sofa.
You have several choices in terms of coffee table set designs. If you prefer something traditional, look for sets with oval or rectangular shaped tabletops. Otherwise, you can find coffee table sets with round, square, triangular or even unique geometrical shapes.
When it comes to tabletop material, consider your needs for durability and preferences for style and ease of cleaning. Tables with glass tops allow for easy cleaning but may crack if an accident occurs. Wooden tabletops can offer a sturdy solution but require more maintenance to keep the wood looking good. Metal tabletops can blend in well, get damaged less easily and require easy care.
Don’t forget to also consider the color and any design on the coffee and end tables so that they’ll fit your existing furniture well. A neutral wooden color offers a lot of versatility, while metal and glass tables suit can more modern living room designs. Along with tables that have regular cross braces, you can find coffee table sets that have a pattern on the base for an elegant look.
The Coffee Table Set Buying Guide
- Before buying a coffee table set, take some time to measure your sofa. Aim for a coffee table no more than two-thirds the length of your sofa to avoid having an unbalanced look in your living room. Also, check the height of your sofa cushions so you don’t end up with coffee or end tables that are too high or too low in relation to where you’ll sit.
- If you worry about spills damaging a wooden coffee table set, look for products that market themselves as waterproof or water-resistant. You can also choose a glass or metal coffee table set if you don’t want to worry about this kind of damage.
- Although made for a living room, a coffee table set can have more versatility. For example, you may choose to use the coffee table and one end table in the living room and use the second end table beside your bed as a nightstand. Feel free to also mix up where you place these tables in your living room.
- Beware that some sturdy wooden coffee tables can be difficult to move due to their weight. If you like to move around your living room furniture, check the weight on the product listing and also find out if the tables have something on the feet to protect your floor during moving.
- To give yourself and your family some legroom, leave 12 to 18 inches of space between the sofa and your coffee table. You may also want to leave around two feet of space between the coffee table and TV.
- Check the weight limits for coffee and end tables if you plan to put heavier items like books and lamps on them. Aim for tables with strong bases so you won’t have to worry the table will give out or tip over.
- If you want a place where you’ll have enough space to play games with your family or give the kids some space to play on their own, aim for a set with a longer and wider coffee table. Try to avoid glass tabletops or tables with sharp edges if you have children.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide