Coaster Home Glavan Bookcase
Last updated date: March 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bookcases For Home Office and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bookcase For Home Office you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bookcase For Home Office for a detailed review of all the top bookcases for home office.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Coaster Home Glavan Bookcase placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep important books handy with this eye-catching bookcase. Styled in an industrial motif, it blends antique nutmeg finish shelving with steel supports finished in black. Find plenty of space to store books and display accent décor. Place in a living room or family room as casual companion furniture. Four shelves and a top surface render this tall bookcase a perfect accent for an office or bedroom.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bookcases For Home Office
If you’re one of the millions of people who work from home, you need a fashionable and functional home office where you can focus and do your best work. The perfect bookcase will make your office inviting and give you plenty of room to store books, electronics and decorations.
There are a couple of different bookcase styles you can put in your home office. A traditional bookcase design with a closed back and top will fit well with almost any decor. Ladder-style bookshelves are perfect for smaller offices that need to put storage in the corner of a room. Modular bookcases can be reconfigured for fresh looks, while open-air étagère bookshelves are perfect for storing wired electronics that need to be plugged in.
Buying a bookcase isn’t the headache it once was. Thousands of online options are light enough for you to lift without help and they assemble in minutes. With those obstacles out of the way, the main challenge you’ll have when you shop for a bookcase is choosing a style and color.
The Bookcase For Home Office Buying Guide
- Always measure the free space in your home office before you order your bookcase. If you don’t have enough room in your home office to assemble it there, make sure you measure the inside of your doorframe to make sure the assembled bookcase will fit through the door.
- Always check out the bookcase’s weight and measurements before you decide to assemble it yourself, and find another person to help you if your dream bookcase is too hefty.
- Check to make sure you have any tools you might need to assemble your bookcase.
- If you plan on using your bookcase to store electronics, make sure there’s room behind or to the sides of the shelves for wires to snake through.
- Check the weight limits on the bookcase’s shelves before you load it up with large hardcover books or heavy printers.
- Read the bookcase’s care instructions before you clean it. Most wood or metal options can be wiped down with a damp cloth, but particle board bookshelves are a bit weaker and might need special care.
- Make sure your bookcase isn’t wobbly before you let young kids or curious cats into your home office. Some bookcases come with wall attachments to prevent them from tipping over; always use these if they’re provided.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide