CNVOILA Wide Mouth Bamboo Mason Jar Lids
Last updated date: August 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mason Jar Lids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mason Jar Lid you should buy.
Editor's Note August 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mason Jar Lid for a detailed review of all the top mason jar lids.
You can reduce your waste with these sustainable bamboo lids and reusable metal straws. The set also includes a drawstring carrying bag and straw cleaning brush. All pieces are BPA-free, phthalate-free and PVC-free.
In our analysis, the CNVOILA CNVOILA Wide Mouth Bamboo Mason Jar Lids placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Wide Mason Jar Lids With Straw Hole – Package include 6 Wide Mouth Bamboo Mason jar lids(Diameter: 3.375 inch) with straw and hole, 3 Stainless Steel Boba Straw (length 9.5 inch)& 3 Stainless Steel Thin Straw (length 8.46 inch), and 2 straw cleaning brush. Straws packed with a cotton drawstring bag for clean and easy carrying. (Mason jars are not included.). Reusable Bamboo Lid with Silicone Ring – With the detachable silicone ring below, the bamboo lid is flexible to fit wide mouth mason Jar perfectly, like Ball, Kerr and Bernardin. The wide mouth jar lid can also work with smoothie cup, drinking glasses, and food storage cans with 2.83-3.32inch diameter mouth. Perfect Boba & other dringking Lid– With a diameter 15mm straw hole, the bamboo lids are compatible with any straw smaller than 13mm, just like boba, tea, coffee. All those compartments are BPA free, phthalate free, PVC free and reusable. The Little Things To Zero Waste Living – All items in the package are easy to clean and reusable. Differ from other plastic or stainless steel lids, this bamboo mason jar lid is made of pure natural material. Taken from naturally grown bamboo, this bamboo lids are light, and not easily deformed. Detachable silicone ring easily fit mason jar well and easy to clean. . Clean and keep dry everytime after using to avoid mold. How to avoid to get moldy? - 1. Clean lids after using. 2. DO NOT use water above 85°. 3. DO NOT store any liquid in the Mason Jar when not in use. If
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mason Jar Lids
Mason jars are some of the most useful items you can have around the house. They come in handy in almost any room, and they can be used over and over again. These highly versatile jars are not just great for canning, they have a multitude of uses around the home.
While the classic mason jar lid is handy when you’re canning or storing other food items, you can actually get different types of lids to expand your use of the mason jar. Just by changing the lid, you can turn your mason jar into a drinking cup or a soap dispenser. When you’re on the hunt for mason jar lids, the first thing you need to consider is how you want to use this reusable piece of glassware.
Glass containers like mason jars are better for our health because they don’t emit harmful toxins like plastic does. This is particularly important if you use mason jars to store food.
Plus, nearly 80% of glass can be recycled into new glass, which saves energy during the manufacturing process. Living a sustainable lifestyle is possible when you have the right accessories like mason jar lids to expand the use of the jars.
The Mason Jar Lid Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when you’re buying mason jar lids is the size. Mason jars come in regular and large sizes, so you’ll want to ensure the lid fits on the jars you have.
- If you’re interested in making smoothies and using your mason jar as a drinking cup, opt for a mason jar lid that has a straw hole. You can also get mason jar lids that are flip tops, which make it easy to drink from the jars without making a mess.
- If you want to use mason jars in the bathroom, you can purchase a lid that has a soap dispenser attached. Just add liquid soap to the jar and you’re ready to go. You can turn a mason jar into a toothbrush holder by attaching a lid that has separate compartments for each toothbrush.
- While most mason jar lids are made out of metal, you can also get ones that are made out of sustainable bamboo. The bamboo lids typically have a silicone ring that helps create a tight seal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide