CLUGOJ Modern Walnut Ceiling Fan For Bedroom, 52-Inch
Last updated date: March 22, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ceiling Fans For Bedrooms and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ceiling Fan For Bedroom you should buy.
Update as March 22, 2023:
Checkout The Best Ceiling Fan For Bedroom for a detailed review of all the top ceiling fans for bedrooms.
While this ceiling fan for bedroom does a nice job of cooling you down in the summer, it can also be set to operate in reverse. This pushes the heat back down in the winter, keeping you nice and warm. In the center of the fan, you'll find an LED light with three brightness settings.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the CLUGOJ Modern Walnut Ceiling Fan For Bedroom, 52-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Modern Ceiling Fan: Walnut leaves carved from 3 pieces of wood will not cause formaldehyde pollution, suitable for sloping roof houses, courtyards, farmhouses, living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, etc. Optional 16″/21″ high (from ceiling to bottom of fan housing, including optional 5″/10″ down rod. Ceiling Fan with Lights Remote Control: 15W all-in-one LED light kit, easy to adjust the ceiling fan light (white light-warm light-yellow light) with 6-speed remote control, the fan and light can be used separately. Set 1/4/8 sleep time. DC Motor Ceiling Fan: Reversible silent motor, energy-saving. Make the air sink in summer and rise in winter. 240r/min in full speed mode – 30% faster than other fans. Easy to Install: Most of the functional parts is already assembled. You can save money on hiring an electrician. Please see the “Installation Manual” (PDF) under the product page. Friendly After Sales Service: CLUGOJ brand provides 12 months worry-free warranty for every customer. If you have any problems using or installing the fan, you can always contact us.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ceiling Fans For Bedrooms
One way to keep your bedroom cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is to install a ceiling fan. Today, there are a wide range of ceiling fans for bedroom available for sale. You’ll want to take the time to review all of the possible fan features before determining which model best fits your needs.
The first thing you should consider is the lighting in your bedroom. If you don’t get enough light from your table lamps, you’ll want to go with a ceiling fan that includes a center light fixture. Some models come with a light kit that uses an 18.5-watt LED light. Other lights are dimmable, which means you’ll be able to control the exact amount of brightness you’d like to add to the room.
Next review the size of your bedroom. You want to make sure the fan’s blades are long enough to properly circulate the air in your room. A 48-inch ceiling fan is best for medium-sized rooms. If your bedroom is on the small side, a 44-inch fan would fine, however, larger rooms would do best with a set of 52-inch blades, like the blades on the Prominence Home 50388 Glenmont Rustic Ceiling Fan For Bedroom.
Look at the ceiling fan’s motor to see what it’s capable of. With some models, you’ll have a choice between three different speed settings, as well as the ability to reverse the direction of the blades. Not all ceiling fans come with this option, and if you can’t reverse the blades, you won’t be able to use the fan in the winter to push the warm air back down toward your living space.
See if the ceiling fan’s design matches your preferred design aesthetic. For example, some fans have a vintage cage chandelier and blades that not only retract when not in use but also give off a farmhouse vibe. You’ll find other fan models on the market that come in contemporary, industrial and chic designs.
The Ceiling Fan For Bedroom Buying Guide
- Some ceiling fans don’t include a remote control with your purchase. You’ll need to buy one separately.
- Always check that the ceiling fan is energy efficient in order to keep your electric bills as low as possible.
- It’s important to note that ceiling fans can stir up the dust in your bedroom, which can bother individuals who suffer from allergies. Placing your bed so that it isn’t directly underneath the fan and incorporating the use of an air filter can help reduce allergy symptoms.
- Just like anything else, ceiling fans gather dust. You’ll need to clean them routinely. First, you’ll need to power down the fans, remove any light bulbs and set a sheet on the floor underneath the ceiling fan to make cleanup easier. Second, spray an all-purpose cleaner on the blades and use a lint-free cloth to remove the dust. Third, spray a paper towel with glass cleaner and carefully wipe down the light fixture. Finally, replace the bulbs and take the sheet outside to shake off the dust. If your fan blades are made from wood, you can also polish them after you clean them.
- Ceiling fans come in a wide range of prices, so no matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a model that can get the job done.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide