Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tablet, 6-Pack
Last updated date: October 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Bowl Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Bowl Cleaner you should buy.
Update as October 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toilet Bowl Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top toilet bowl cleaners.
These simple-to-use sanitizing tablets can be dropped into the toilet tank, and they will clean and deodorize in just five minutes. The toilet bowl cleaner also prevents lime scale, hard water and mineral stains for up to five months.
In our analysis, the Clorox Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tablet, 6-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner tablet cleans and deodorizes with the power of bleach and kills 99.9% of household bacteria in the toilet bowl water. Each tablet sanitizes the toilet bowl water in 5 minutes, cleans for up to 3 months and helps prevent tough hard water, mineral and lime scale stains. These easy to us toilet tablets keep your toilet smelling fresh and sparkling clean with every flush, leaving bowl water crystal clear. To sanitize, cleand and deodorize, simply drop a tablet in the toilet tank and let it do its work. The tablet does not harm the septic tank. With Clorox, you know your toilet bowl is clean and disinfected.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Most people don’t enjoy cleaning toilets or bathrooms, but it is a necessary chore. Fortunately, today’s toilet bowl cleaners make it easier than ever to get a thorough, germ-free clean. You can choose from liquids, gels, attachments and tablets in a variety of price ranges.
Some toilet cleaners are made for heavy-duty cleaning, while others keep toilets fresh and smelling good. Many contain harsh chemical cleaning agents, while others are all-natural. Some of the more environmental-friendly options claim to clean just as well as those that have more traditional ingredients. If you prefer to kill germs with your bathroom cleaners, these might not be for you. If, however, you run a household free of harsh chemicals, you might want to give them a try.
Higher quality toilet bowl cleaners clean better, with the goal of making less work for you. If you find that you still have to do a lot of scrubbing after you have used the cleaner, you may want to try another brand. Sometimes, going with a trusted name is the best decision.
The Toilet Bowl Cleaner Buying Guide
- In-bowl attached toilet cleaners are usually made with a gel contained in a small cage that connects to the wall or edge of the toilet bowl. They clean with every flush, removing stains and bacteria.
- Tablets are dropped into toilet tanks, and they also clean with every flush by releasing cleaning agents. These require very little effort, but you still need to do heavier cleanings from time to time.
- Gels and liquids are better for deep toilet cleaning. To use them, turn the containers upside down and spray the contents into the bowl and under the rim. The substance then needs to sit for a set amount of time, per manufacturer instructions, and then you can start scrubbing. Check the label for wait times.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide