Cleveland Golf Waterproof Zippered Golf Bag, 14-Way
Last updated date: February 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Golf Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Golf Bag you should buy.
Update as February 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Golf Bag for a detailed review of all the top golf bags.
Not only are your belongings protected from the elements with this golf bag's waterproof zippers, but they're also cushioned, thanks to the fleece-lined pockets. The 14-way divider provides a spot for each of your clubs, while the large insulated cooler pocket offers a way to keep your water nice and cold. This unit even comes with a carabiner clip for your towel.
In our analysis of 188 expert reviews, the Cleveland Golf Waterproof Zippered Golf Bag, 14-Way placed 8th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fetures a 14-Way divider with molded 3-way grab handle and a Wide dual strap for increased comfort & durability. Fleece-Lined valuables pockets with waterproof zipper and a Rangefinder storage pocket.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Will Shaw MSc, BSc is a golf professional who provides golf coaching and sport science services for elite players. Alongside his applied work, Will lectures at Leeds Beckett University on the topics of sports biomechanics and skill acquisition. He is also completing a Ph.D. at the University of
Leeds in biomedical sciences. In 2018, Will founded Golf Insider UK, a website where he shares the latest golf coaching and sport science advice for golfers wishing to improve their game.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Golf Bags
Spend any amount of time on the golf course, and you’ll see that a good golf bag is essential. Serious golfers invest in a bag that allows them to focus on the game at hand. That means a bag that stands up when it needs to yet can easily be picked up to carry from one hole to the next. Serious golfers also make sure the bag they choose keeps their clubs protected.
As you’re looking for a golf bag, though, you’ll notice similarities in the features they emphasize. These probably align with the very features you find most important. According to our resident golf expert Will Shaw, portability is one of the top features. Shaw, the founder of Golf Insider UK, says that this starts with identifying exactly how you’ll be using your bag.
“The first thing to keep in mind when buying a golf bag is whether you mostly carry your golf clubs or use a pushcart or a buggy when you play,” Shaw says. “Cart bags are designed with a firm side, which keeps the bag in place on a pushcart or golf buggy but makes the bag heavier. Whereas carry golf bags are lighter in weight but have soft sides, carry bags are ideal for carrying but tend to slip and come loose on pushcarts.
If you opt for a bag that works best for carrying, there are a couple of important features to keep in mind. You’ll need a bag with padded straps to help keep you comfortable as you travel the course. You should also pay close attention to the weight of the bag you choose. Although many bags fall within the same range, even half a pound can make a difference if you’re walking long distances.
Another important feature is the putter tube. As the most used item during any golf game, the putter needs to be as accessible as possible. Putter heads are also getting larger, which makes finding the right bag even more challenging. A putter tube puts your putter exactly where it needs to be, but not all bags come with that feature.
The Golf Bag Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at as you shop golf bags is the layout. Each bag will be sectioned off by dividers, so make sure there are enough compartments to meet your needs. Too few dividers and you’ll spend your golf outing untangling your clubs from each other. Models with 14 dividers keep each club in its own separate area.
- Some golf bags come with an external putter tube to make it easy to quickly grab your putter when you need it.
- Pockets also come into play. Some bags come with eight pockets, including one for a garment, which comes in handy for storing spare gloves or rain hats. Other golf bags offer six zippered pockets, including one that’s fur-lined for keeping your valuables safe.
- If you plan on hitting the green on a hot day, look for a golf bag that comes with a pocket that’s insulated for keeping your beverages cool.
- If you’ll be carrying your bag from one hole to the next, portability is essential. But it’s important to recognize that there are things you can do to lighten your load and improve your comfort on the course. “Golfers frequently look for the lightest carry bag they can find,” Shaw says. “Most carry bags are separated by less than 3 pounds in weight. If you want a light bag to carry, it is far more important to remove additional golf balls, accessories and other equipment that accumulates in your bag over time.”
- In addition to lightening your load, the design of your bag can make it more portable. One model may have a 4-point double shoulder strap, making it a comfortable choice. At only 2 pounds, the Orlimar Pitch & Putt Lightweight Carry Golf Bag is ideal for carrying, with a sturdy built-in carrying handle.
- For those who rely mostly on a golf cart to tote their clubs around, it’s okay to go with a model that’s a bit heavier.
- Once you arrive at the next hole, you’ll be ready to play. If you aren’t storing your golf bag on the cart, you’ll need a stand to hold it in place. Some models include nonslip footpads that hold it in place, even on unstable ground. Others come with a travel bag that also doubles as a storage case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide