Clawhammer Kosher Cane Sugar Organic Mints, 360-Piece
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Mints and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Mints you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Organic Mints for a detailed review of all the top organic mints.
Whether you choose the hot cinnamon, black licorice or strong peppermint flavor, these organic mints are sure to please. They taste great and freshen your breath using natural ingredients that you can feel good about. The mints even come in a decorative tin that can be repurposed once the mints are gone.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Clawhammer Kosher Cane Sugar Organic Mints, 360-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Naturally Refreshing Organic Mints – Satisfy your craving with our mouth watering mints, full of flavor and freshness that only natural ingredients can deliver. The intense taste of our candy mints stay long after they’re gone. Rich in Organic Ingredients and Natural Flavors: Enjoy delicious taste and natural fresh breath with our mints in tins – no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. Hot Cinnamon flavor is made of organic cane sugar, natural cinnamon oil, organic rice extract blend. True-to-Flavor Mints – Pucker up for a delicious burst of sweet minty flavor with organic cane sugar and an organic rice extract blend. These mini mints deliver an intense taste and leave your breath feeling fresh and clean. Delicious Kosher Breath Mints – If you’re looking to freshen your breath with long lasting, all natural mints, our organic mints will do the trick. These mint candies are effective breath mints for bad breath and freshening your mouth too. Mint Tins for Any Occasion – Our natural mints come in a handy tin that slides easily into your pocket, bag, or purse. Enjoy the refreshing taste of our organic candy mints sy home, at work, or on the go.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Mints
While brushing your teeth first thing in the morning is an important habit for keeping your breath free of germs so it smells nice and fresh, your minty toothpaste isn’t designed to last all day. It’s helpful to keep a container of mints in your car or purse for a quick breath refresher as needed. Of course, you’ll want to stick with organic mints that are free of artificial ingredients.
Start by choosing what flavor you like best. Peppermint is the most common mint flavor, hence the name, but other flavors are available as well. For example, you may opt for a flavor like cinnamon. Cinnamon is an excellent choice for anyone who enjoys a spicy mint.
Carefully review the product label to ensure the ingredients are natural. Some mints contain as few as three ingredients that are often Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher, vegan-friendly and gluten-free. Others are Certified USDA Organic, allergen-free and lactose-free.
Check for any extra benefits the organic mints might have to offer. For example, some mints contain caffeine and B vitamins to provide consumers with an energy boost. This is especially helpful in the afternoon when you begin to feel a bit tired, but still have plenty of work left to finish.
Finally, take a look at the container the mints are kept in. Some are designed to be tossed after the mints are gone, while others can be re-purposed. For example, some packs come in a decorative tin that is perfect for gifting and can be cleaned and reused for a craft project later on.
The Organic Mints Buying Guide
- Some mints may break during shipping.
- Reviewers report some manufacturers produce mints with a weird aftertaste that may also leave a coating on the tongue. If you experience this, simply brush your teeth to get rid of the coating and gargle with mouthwash to get rid of the aftertaste.
- Not all organic mints are sugar-free. Some still contain cane sugar, so make sure you read the ingredient list carefully if you need to watch your sugar intake.
- Keep an eye on the number of calories per mint. Most organic mints keep this number around 2 or 3, but there are brands with as many as 10 calories per mint.
- Since organic mints are mostly sold in larger units, you’ll need to determine how many pieces you’re getting for the price. Once you know how much each mint costs, you’ll be able to determine which brand gives you the most for our money.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide