Classic Brands Knit Memory Foam Cooling Pillow
Last updated date: January 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Pillow you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Pillow for a detailed review of all the top cooling pillows.
One side of this pillow features a cooling gel that reduces heat while the other has memory foam for comfort and support. The removable, mesh-knit hypoallergenic cover can be easily washed by machine. It offers a 5-inch loft, which makes it a great choice whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Classic Brands Knit Memory Foam Cooling Pillow placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
24″ W x 16″ L x 5″ H. A must have reversible cool gel and memory foam pillow; cool gel layer on one side for warm nights and memory foam on the other side for cooler nights. Soft memory foam cradles your head and holds your neck and shoulders in an optimal sleeping position and retains shape night after night. Cool gel memory foam regulates temperature, disperses heat and promotes airflow keeping you pleasantly comfortable all night. 5-inch loft is ideal for side, back and stomach sleepers. Medium-plush feel. Hypoallergenic performance mesh knit cover is removable and machine washable. 5 Star Customer Service; Available 7 days a week. The Cool Gel Reversible Pillow has memory foam that surrounds a pad of Cool Gel material for a comfortable sensation while you sleep, eliminating the need to flip the pillow to find a cool side. The Cool Gel side disperses body heat and creates a cooler sleeping surface while working with the core of pressure-relieving memory foam. This pillow includes a performance knit cover that allows for breathability.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Pillows
Body temperature can be tough to regulate at night, as your body shifts temperatures to manage your sleep cycle. When you first drift off to sleep, your core temperature drops to help you rest. But as morning approaches, your body starts to warm up to prepare you for waking. These fluctuations can cause restlessness and discomfort for some people.
Recognizing this, manufacturers have come up with bedding that provides a cooling effect. You’ve probably already heard about mattresses with cooling gel built in. That same technology has also been applied to pillows.
A cooling pillow provides extra airflow and prevents the retention of heat. But it’s important to choose one that also supports your head and neck throughout the night. This can help prevent those body aches that happen when you wake up after a long night of sleeping with poor support.
Some cooling pillows use shredded memory foam to keep you cool. Shredded foam shifts to provide support where you need it. For stomach and side sleepers, this is especially important because it can flatten to accommodate your position. Some pillows even let you remove and add foam to find the exact comfort fit that works for you.
The Cooling Pillow Buying Guide
- Cooling pillows use a variety of designs to provide relief. One setup allows air to move freely throughout the filling. But many also infuse the inner part with cooling gel. The gel helps to promote airflow and also absorbs heat from the sleeper.
- The cover also plays a role in your pillow’s cooling abilities. Look for one that can help wick moisture from your skin. If you suffer from sensitivities, you can also find pillows with hypoallergenic covers.
- Pillows can easily start to take a specific shape over time. Look for one that can hold its shape even after you’ve been sleeping on it for years.
- Some pillows have removable covers, which can come in handy when it comes time to clean them. Simply toss the covers in the washing machine.
- Pillows come in different sizes: standard, queen and king. You don’t necessarily need king pillows for a king bed. Go with your own personal preference.
- Even cooling pillows can absorb heat during the night and become less cool by morning. For best results, knock the air conditioning down a couple of notches and consider sleeping with a fan in the room. This will help the cooling technologies do their work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide