Classic Brands High Profile Box Spring
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Box Springs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Box Spring you should buy.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Box Springs for a detailed review of all the top box springs.
This box spring is handcrafted from solid spruce. It's got a noise-free construction and is able to successfully accommodate heavier mattresses, including memory foam and latex mattresses. The box spring is sold in a choice of six different sizes and has a height of 8 inches.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Classic Brands Classic Brands High Profile Box Spring placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Classic Brands High-Profile 8-inch Instant Foundation is an inexpensive solution that provides the perfect support for all mattress types. Prevent sagging and increase your mattress's longevity by adding this durable foundation to your sleep system. The drawstring cover is easily removable and coordinates well with most mattresses. The compact foundation ships in manageable pieces for easy assembly and comes with a three-year worry-free warranty. Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, and California King sizes. Is it a Foundation or a Box-Spring? This is a common question-they are essentially the same thing. They serve the same purpose to provide support for all mattress types. The Classic Brands High-Profile 8-Inch Instant Foundation as the name applies, is easily assembled. The solid spruce foundation is made is the USA in Pennsylvania Amish Country and ships with all parts and directions needed for assembly and includes a cotton blend cover. Benefits of the High-Profile Foundation. The Instant Foundation is produced in the USA, in the Pennsylvania Amish country. Made of solid spruce, it will provide solid support for any mattress. It lays under the mattress, so the mattress will never sag, making an uncomfortable sleeping surface. The Instant Foundation is the perfect solution to getting a box spring at an affordable price. This Foundation ships small parcel. Easy Assembly. The Instant Foundation is easy to assemble and sets up in minutes, just unpack, assemble the frame and attach the hardware. Next simply place the wood slats on the foundation. The cotton blend cover fits perfectly over the foundation and the foundation works great with memory foam mattresses or latex mattresses. The difference in height between a low-profile and high-profile foundation will change the total height of your bed from the floor and will affect the amount of headboard that is visible behind your bed. Step 1-Unpack box and lay out all materials •Step 2-Lay out the outer perimeter of the foundation, then find the middle support slats •Step 3-Using the provided hardware, screw the sides of the foundation together-(Detailed instructions for this step are included with foundation) •Step 4-Lay slats in place on top of the frame •Step 5-Screw in slats •Step 6-Cover frame of the foundation with the provided cover and use the drawstring to secure Get it Right the First Time. It is also a good idea to check the size and the height of your mattress to make sure you are ordering the correct size. Keep in mind that you should combine the height of the frame, foundation, and mattress to get a gauge of the how tall your bed will be. Classic Brands Smart Packaging. Smart packaging reduces the carbon footprint in the manufacturers shipping process. Our advanced packaging technology means we can ship efficiently. The compact package ships in manageable pieces for easy assembly right to your doorstep and fits easily thought tight hallways or narrow stairwells. Quality Assurance. Classic Brands 8-Inch High Profile Instant Foundation-Box Spring Replacement is backed with a 3-year worry-free warranty. Look for more innovative specialty sleep products from Classic Brands.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Box Springs
In addition to the many benefits box springs have to offer, they also provide a pleasing aesthetic that many sleepers prefer. Not only will a bed that utilizes a box spring be more attractive to most, but the increased height will also make the bed easier to get in and out of and much simpler to straighten up each morning. As you shop for the best box spring, you’ll want to keep the following features in mind.
Review the construction materials used to make the box spring. Solid steel is an excellent choice, as it’s extremely durable and naturally resists bed bugs. You’ll find some steel models are even able to support as much weight as 3,000 pounds. Consumers will also want to consider box springs that are handcrafted from spruce, as these are not only noise-free but also able to support heavier mattresses, like memory foam and latex mattresses.
Check the available sizes and the height of the box spring next. You need to make sure you’re getting a box spring that matches the size of your mattress. Some models are only available in twin, full, queen and king, while others also include a twin XL and a California king. The box spring height is a personal preference, but typically, sleepers prefer the height to match the height of their mattress. You’ll find most height options range from 5 to 9 inches.
Look for any special features that the box spring may have. For example, one model folds in half, which allows it to be easily transported and stored when not in use. Others come with removable microfiber covers that are tear and stain-resistant. They can be washed as needed, unlike covers that are permanently attached to the box spring.
The Box Spring Buying Guide
- It’s a good idea to check how much assembly is required when purchasing a box spring. There are models that come fully assembled, as well as some that take just a few minutes using tools that are provided by the manufacturer. Then there are also box springs that demand quite a bit of assembly. These often require the purchaser to have their own set of tools on hand.
- If your box spring comes with a removable cover, make sure you read the product care label before you wash it for the first time. It may be best to wash the cover using the cold-water cycle and then either air dry it or place it in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting. You don’t want the cover to shrink, or it won’t fit when you go to put it back on your box spring.
- You may wish to purchase a bed skirt that slides in between the box spring and the mattress. It will hang down past the box spring to the floor to hide any items you wish to store under the bed. The bed skirt will also add a bit of style to the overall look of the bed.
- Box springs come in a variety of price ranges, as they are made from diverse materials and have different assembly requirements. The Zinus Armita Easy Assembly Box Spring is among the most affordable, while the AmazonBasics Smart Box Box Spring has a more moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the Mainstay Half-Fold Metal Box Spring and the Classic Brands High Profile Box Spring.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide