Citylife Buckle Latching Small Plastic Storage Bins, 10-Piece
Last updated date: April 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Small Plastic Storage Bins for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Citylife Citylife Buckle Latching Small Plastic Storage Bins, 10-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Capacity & Dimension: Includes 10 small storage bins with lids, a single capacity of 1.32 quart. Outside widest dimension 6.9″L*5.12″W*3.15″H, inner narrowest dimension 5.83″L*3.94″W*2.83″H. Neat & Clean: Keeping some items in the room neatly and cleanly through the storage bins. And you can quickly get what you want without pouring out all the items in the storage box. Stackable & Easy to Lift: These small storage bins with lids are stackable to allow for maximum storage items in less space. And its non-slip handles are easy to lift. Keep Items Dry: Our stackable lidded storage bins own 2 durable buckle latches to keep the lids securely so as to keep the inside items dry and dustproof. Multi-Purpose: Excellent performance in storage by a versatile way. It is ideal for screws, pushpins, hair clips, rubber bands, cotton swabs, crafts , and other small personal items.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’re overwhelmed with clutter, you aren’t alone. Many U.S. consumers could do with a little organization. It can even be good for your mental health. In fact, research has found that reducing clutter in your environment can help reduce stress.
You could hire a professional organizer to come in and set up a system that helps you organize everything, but that can be costly. A better option is to invest in the tools you need to get everything sorted out, then do the work yourself. But to do that, you’ll need to look at your clutter and decide exactly what you need.
Plastic storage bins are an affordable, easy option that you can customize to your needs. Whether you’re looking for a way to store seasonal items in your attic or you need a handy way to organize your canned goods in your pantry, there’s a plastic bin that can do the job. The key is to measure the space, consider the items you’ll be storing and look for a solution that matches.
Some bins come with lids, while others are open. The best thing about lidded storage bins is that you can stack them on top of each other, which can help you maximize your storage space. You could even label the bins to more easily identify the items inside.
There are some differences between storage bins, though. If you’re going for a lidded option, some containers are opaque while others are transparent. The best thing about transparent containers is that you can easily see what’s inside. Instead of lifting the lid on every bin, you can readily identify which container you need to save time.
The downside to a transparent container is that it reduces privacy. If you have nosy houseguests or you set the containers in an open area, the internal contents will be there for everyone to see. Opaque containers are available with a variety of shading styles to give you that privacy.
The Buying Guide
- Storage containers can vary in appearance. This might not matter so much if you’re hiding your items in an attic or garage, but for spaces where they’re visible, a more attractive design might be in order.
- Pay careful attention to the dimensions of each storage bin. Measure the space where you’ll store your bins and make sure you’re getting the best option.
- No matter what you need to store, there’s a storage solution for it. Plastic bins can come in handy for organizing crafting supplies, packaged non-perishable foods, tools and hardware, books and magazines, clothing, holiday decorations and much more.
- Keep in mind that heavier items like books and tools can add substantial weight to your storage bin. For those items, you might find it better to stick with a larger number of smaller storage bins rather than one large one.
- Durability is important. Containers made from high-grade plastic will give you longevity. If your container has a lid, make sure the latches are built to last.
- Some containers are designed to be stackable, which is a benefit because the containers will grip each other, resisting being tipped over and possibly injuring someone or damaging your belongings.
- Containers are often sold in sets. You can buy them individually, but being able to purchase multiples at once can save time and money.
- If you’ll be storing valuables in your bins, take a close look at the moisture protection any container provides. Polypropylene plastic is typically water resistant to keep moisture away from valuables like important paperwork.
- For food storage, you might want to seek out a container made from food-safe plastic, such as those that eliminate BPA in their construction.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide