City Shirts Front-Sided Screen Print Custom Hoodies
Last updated date: November 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Custom Hoodies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Custom Hoodie you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Custom Hoodies for a detailed review of all the top custom hoodies.
This custom hoodie is made from high-quality materials. The custom artwork is digitally printed onto the fabric. The hoodie is available in multiple sizes.
In our analysis, the City Shirts City Shirts Front-Sided Screen Print Custom Hoodies placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Quality Cotton and Polyester Hoodie. Front Sided Design with Front Pouch. All sizes are available in the following (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X). Your custom artwork is digitally printed with best in class Kornit DTG printers. Due to varying computer monitor color calibrations, colors may vary slightly from photos.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Custom Hoodies
Hoodies, also known as hooded sweatshirts, are one of the most comfortable items of clothing available. They are soft and roomy, enveloping you in their warmth. Hoodies are a great casual look and work well with sweatpants, jeans, leggings and even shorts. They can be worn for any casual occasion, such as school, running errands and hanging out with friends. Custom hoodies add another level of personalization to the regular hoodie. A custom hoodie lets you get a specific phrase or image printed on the hoodie.
When you’re buying a custom hoodie, one of the most important things to get right is the size. Hoodies are typically worn on the looser side, so it’s best to check the sizing chart to make sure you have the right fit. However, if the hoodie too big, then it may be uncomfortable to wear and look too baggy.
Custom hoodies are available in a rainbow of colors. If you’re looking for a neutral tone, go with black, gray, brown or navy blue. If you want to make a statement with color, opt for a bold like red, pink, yellow or bright green. You can also find pastels and neon colors for custom hoodies as well — there are plenty to choose from.
Most custom hoodies are the pullover style, where you put them on by pulling them over your head. However, you can also find zip-up custom hoodies, where there is a full zipper down the front of the garment. Some custom hoodies have kangaroo pockets in the front while others are plain and don’t have any pockets. Decide which look is most functional for you.
The Custom Hoodie Buying Guide
- There are many reasons to customize a hoodie. For example, members of a sports team may want to get matching hoodies with the name of their sports team on the front and their individual numbers on the back. Members of a bridal party can also get matching custom hoodies with the bride or groom’s name as their “team” name. However, you don’t need to be part of a large group to get a custom hoodie. If you have an idea for a fun saying, you can get individual custom hoodies made as well.
- In addition to customizing the words on the hoodie, many companies enable you to customize the font you want as well. There are typically several fonts to choose from. Keep in mind that the style of font you use affects the entire look of the hoodie as well as the phrase on it. Try to align the look of the font with the message you have on the hoodie.
- You can also customize the color of the writing. It’s best to choose a color that provides a high contrast for your hoodie. For example, if you have a black hoodie, then white writing will stand out clearly. If you have a red hoodie, don’t choose red writing as it will not be very visible against the material.
- Most custom hoodies can be easily cleaned in the washer and dryer. However, some may require hand washing and hanging to dry, depending on the fabric and the type of material used to add the customization. Be sure to read the washing instructions carefully so you can properly care for and maintain your custom hoodie.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide