Circulon Nonstick 9×13-Inch Bakeware Set
Last updated date: February 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 9x13 Pans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 9x13 Pan you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best 9 x 13 Pan for a detailed review of all the top 9x13 pans.
The Circulon Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Bakeware Set is oven safe in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The pan is great for cakes, cookies and brownies and even comes with a lid for leftovers. The pan was constructed using a food release system, so you never have to worry about your baked goods sticking to the pan.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Circulon Nonstick 9x13-Inch Bakeware Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy baking and taking delicious desserts on the Road in the Circulon nonstick bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch cake pan with lid. This cake pan features the total food release system of raised circles with metal-utensil-safe premium nonstick, which delivers excellent food release and eliminates the need to grease the pan before baking. The result is a baking pan that reduces surface abrasion caused by kitchen utensils and eases cleanup. The cake pan is made of heavy-duty steel for proper heat distribution and maximum durability, while the medium Color tone aids even browning. The handy lid helps keep cakes and pastries fresher longer And allows easy transport. Oven safe (pan only) to 450°f. For exceptional release, and easy cleanup afterward, bake and bring along everyone’s favorite desserts in the Circulon bakeware nonstick 9-Inch x 13-Inch cake pan with lid.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 9x13 Pans
No kitchen is complete without a 9 x 13 pan. This versatile kitchen instrument is able to bake sweets and cook casseroles and side dishes. As you begin shopping for the best 9 x 13 pan, you’ll want to review everything from the construction materials to the extra features.
A great deal of 9 x 13-inch pans are made out of either stainless steel or aluminum. The OXO Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Cake Pan goes a step further, using a commercial-grade heavy-gauge aluminized steel that won’t stain or rust. It’s also coated with two layers of nonstick material to keep foods from sticking to the pan.
Determine how well the pan cooks and what its temperature capacity is. For example, the Nordic Ware 9 x 13-Inch Covered Cake Pan has superior heat conductivity that cooks food evenly. It’s also equipped with a reinforced encapsulated steel rim that won’t warp in high heat. Most 9 x 13-inch pans have a heat capacity between 450 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Consider how safe the pan is to handle. The Rachael Ray Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Baking Pan comes with silicone grip handles that prevent the pan from accidentally slipping out of your hands.
Check for extras that make the pan stand out. Some models are available in a variety of colors, for instance. The Wilton Nonstick 9 x 13-Inch Pan comes with a lid, so the pan can go from table to fridge. Other models use micro-textured patterns on the bottom of the pan for added airflow.
The 9x13 Pan Buying Guide
- Some 9×13 pans aren’t dishwasher-safe. You’ll need to wash them by hand using warm soapy water and a dishcloth. There are also models that are listed as dishwasher safe, but their product label states hand washing will extend the life of the pan.
- Check to see if the company selling the 9×13 pan supports any charities. There are a few that donate a portion of their proceeds to nonprofit organizations that help parents and children learn more about healthy eating.
- Make sure you understand the terms of any included warranties. Some lifetime warranties are limited to certain defects, which means you won’t be able to request a refund for just any reason.
- Since all of the baking dishes are the same size, you’ll need to consider their features when reviewing prices. The Wilton Nonstick 9×13-Inch Pan is a basic model with a plastic lid, and therefore one of the most affordable pans. You’ll find the Rachael Ray Nonstick 9×13-Inch Baking Pan and Nordic Ware 9×13-Inch Covered Cake Pan in the middle of the price scale. This is because the Rachel Ray pan has silicone grips and the Nordic Ware has an aluminum lid.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide