Cimetech USB Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard
Last updated: October 12, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bluetooth Keyboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bluetooth Keyboard you should buy.
This wireless keyboard is ultra-thin and comes with noise reduced keys for quiet operation. On the top right of the keyboard, you'll find a smart indicator that lets you know when your NUM, CAPS and power is on. Included with the keyboard is an ergonomic mouse with three adjustable DPI levels.In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Cimetech USB Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard placed 6th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Slim and Ergonomic Design. The slim keyboard has a tilt angle for the great typing position.Sweat-resistant, skin-friendly finish wireless mouse in contoured shape would provide hours of work comfortably. The full size keyboard type fast with numeric keypad and instant access your music,internet,e-mail,volume,etc by multi-media hot keys.(The hot-keys not fully compatible with Mac System). Less Noise&Profile Keys Typing. The keyboard’s noise reduced keys and the silent click of the quiet mice will allow you to do your job without missing a sound or disturbing your environment. The wireless keyboard mouse combo features auto sleeping mode, plus on/off switches to help conserve battery use, you can go for months without the hassle of changing the batteries.(AA batteries are not included). Fast Operation 2.4G Wireless Plug and Play. Simply connect both your portable keyboard and mouse with one USB receiver(The nano receiver just snap in the storage of mouse near battery compartment.) without any software and then enjoy a strong and reliable wireless connection up to 10 meters(33 ft) away with virtually no delays or dropouts. HIGH PRECITION. Wireless Mouse DPI 1600 in 3 levels- You can easily change the cursor sensitivity of this cordless mouse depending on your activities;usually 800 DPI for office, DPI 1200-1600 for 4K resolution monitor or entertainment like gaming at home. 2 polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz; adjusted by pressing the right key and the wheel simultaneously at 3s for change. Compatible Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo. The keyboard and mouse combo includes a full-size keyboard and a high sensitivity mouse. Works with your PC, desktop computer, laptop or notebook. Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10 operating systems.
Bluetooth Keyboard Rankings
If you need to do a fair amount of writing, you may find trying to type directly on a tablet a bit of an inconvenience. That’s where a Bluetooth keyboard comes in. This handy device wirelessly connects to a variety of electronic devices via Bluetooth technology. It basically has the ability to turn your smartphone or tablet into a mini-computer.
There are several things you’ll want to keep in mind as you browse the available Bluetooth keyboards for sale. You don’t want to waste time purchasing one that can’t meet your specific needs.
Begin by ensuring the Bluetooth keyboard you’re interested in is compatible with the devices you want to use it with. You’ll also want to make sure it works with the specific model of the device you’re interested in. For example, it’s not enough to simply look for iPad compatibility. If you have an iPad 10.2 2019, that’s the information you want to look for.
Next review the connection modes. Some Bluetooth keyboards are wireless-only via Bluetooth technology. Others offer both, a connection via Bluetooth or a connection via USB cable. The keyboard will automatically use the Bluetooth mode unless you plug in a USB cable, and then it will switch to USB mode. A keyboard with dual modes is great because it gives you options.
Check how comfortable the Bluetooth keyboard is to use. A keyboard that comes in an ergonomic design that keeps wrists from tiring when a long typing session is required is an excellent choice. Consider keys that are made using a scissor-switch design, as this not only promotes efficiency but it also operates quietly.
Consider how many devices you’d like to use the Bluetooth keyboard with. Some keyboards are only compatible with one device at a time, while others allow you to switch between devices. With a switch dial, you can effortlessly go from working with your phone to your tablet to your laptop.
If you plan on using the Bluetooth keyboard at night or in low-light settings, go with one that has LED-backlit keys. The Arteck Universal Slim Portable Wireless Keyboard goes a step further by allowing users to choose between seven different colors in one of two brightness levels.
Look for a model that has a few bells and whistles. Some keyboards actually fold up to make them more compact. This is great if you need to pack the keyboard in a backpack or the pocket of a laptop bag for use at work or school. Additionally, this type of Bluetooth keyboard often has an added touchpad with left and right buttons. Other models come with a built-in cradle that holds a phone or thin tablet.
- Some models are not compact or lightweight, which is fine if you plan on using the Bluetooth keyboard in one location only.
- Keep in mind that Bluetooth keyboards that don’t come with rechargeable batteries typically do not include the batteries required to operate the keyboard. You’ll need to purchase these separately.
- Bluetooth keyboards made of hard plastic instead of metal are not as durable and are often susceptible to chipping.
- If the keys on your Bluetooth keyboard fall off, don’t panic. They can be snapped back into place quite easily.
- Some Bluetooth keyboards are equipped with a battery indicator light; however, users report that this light doesn’t come on until the battery is almost completely depleted. Additionally, using the LED backlight drains the battery much quicker, so only turn this feature on when you truly need it.
- Pay attention to the size of the keys on the Bluetooth keyboard. Some are very small, which is not only uncomfortable for individuals with larger fingers but can also lead to mistakes when typing.
- You don’t have to stick with a black keyboard, as there are models in a variety of colors, including a few with accent colors.
- Since most keyboards are used on a daily basis, it doesn’t take long before they need a good cleaning. This must be done with care, so you don’t damage the keyboard and render it useless. First, you’ll need to turn the keyboard off. Then remove loose debris by either shaking the keyboard carefully over a trash can or using a bottle of compressed air. Second, soak one end of a cotton swab in a capful of isopropyl rubbing alcohol and use it to wipe down the keys and hard-to-reach spaces on the keyboard. You can use a cleaning wipe to get the large spaces and the underside of the keyboard. Finally, go back over the entire keyboard with a lint-free cloth to remove any remaining dust and to dry the device off.
- The price for a Bluetooth keyboard varies based on design and extra features.