ChongErfei Sport Girdle Waist Trainer Cincher Belt
Last updated date: March 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waist Trainers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waist Trainer you should buy.
Editor's Note November 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Waist Trainer for a detailed review of all the top waist trainers.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the ChongErfei ChongErfei Sport Girdle Waist Trainer Cincher Belt placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WAIST TRAINER TRAINING TRIMMER BELT: Suitable for sports, cycling and weight lifting. Burn your stomach fat faster and maximize calorie burn during exercise with the waist trimmer tummy slimming belt. WEIGHT LOSS BELT: Helps you sweat and burn inches off your waist. TUMMY TRIMMER BELT: Reduces and shapes your waistline, also flattens abdomen.TUMMY TUCK & BACK SUPPORT: Corrects posture and helps to eliminate lower back pain, protects and prevents injury.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waist Trainers
Waist trainers have been around for centuries, but a 2016 Instagram post by Kim Kardashian reignited their modern popularity. She wore it regularly after giving birth to her daughter North, and her impressive results put waist trainers on everyone’s shopping list.
Waist trainers come in two designs: wraparound and corset. Wraparound waist trainers are built with two soft, semi-flexible arms that wrap around your waist and compress it. Corset-style trainers use rows of hook-and-loop closures (similar to bra closures) and “bones” made of steel, plastic, or acrylic to temporarily trim your tummy. Some trainers add zippers to the mix.
The trainer’s fabric is one of the most important things to consider when you’re shopping. Many people wear them under clothes or while working out, so you’ll want a breathable, soft fabric with just the right amount of give. Neoprene trainers are popular for their ability to wick away sweat, while latex trainers are ultra-breathable for hot days.
You’ll also want to consider whether or not you want a waist trainer with shoulder straps. Waist trainers with these straps can push up the chest area to emphasize the hourglass look, while a strapless trainer is easier to wear underneath your clothes.
Now that you’ve thought about waist trainer basics, check out our Tips & Advice for more detailed ideas.
The Waist Trainer Buying Guide
- Make sure you carefully measure yourself with measuring tape before you buy a waist trainer. The sizing is different for each style, but if you closely follow the seller’s directions you should be just fine.
- Think about where you’ll be wearing your waist trainer. If you’re going to use it at the gym, opt for trainers with sweat-wicking fabrics like neoprene. If you’re going to wear your trainer under your clothes, you might want a low-profile strapless version.
- If you have health conditions like heartburn or an irritable stomach, consider going a size up or buying a corset made from very stretchy fabric. Wearing something too tight around your midsection can aggravate these conditions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide