choicbaby DIY Multicolored Girls’ Hair Bows, 28-Piece
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Hair Bows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Hair Bow you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Hair Bows for a detailed review of all the top girls' hair bows.
Made from grosgrain ribbon on alligator clips, these bows are a great fit for any toddler’s wardrobe. Each bow is 6 inches wide, with the attached clip measuring 3 inches in width. The bows feature 28 different colors to give you plenty of variety.
In our analysis, the choicbaby choicbaby DIY Multicolored Girls' Hair Bows, 28-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Quality: The hair bows clips are made from Grosgrain Ribbon and alligator clips, very comfortable and lovely to wear, they will not will be not fell off and keep a long time. Size: Hair bow: 6″(15CM), Alligator size:3″(7.5 CM). This hair bow clips will fit all ages. Various of Color: These baby girls hair bows have 28 colors are available for almost all occasions. It is easy to clip onto hair, clothing, headbands, hats, handbags, shoes, etc. Easy to Wear: The big hair bow clips can be clipped in your hair with the featured alligator clip on the back whatever your hair is thick or thin. Great for any DIY project as the grosgrain bows are easily to your preference.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Hair Bows
If you have a young daughter, you might find yourself looking around at other little girls for style inspiration. From a young age, some parents are decking their children out in hair accessories that add an extra level of adorableness to any outfit.
But finding the right hair accessories can be tricky. Hair bows are especially attractive, but tying something into your little one’s hair isn’t the best idea. Chances are, it won’t stay where you put it, and it might take a few hairs out with it if it falls out.
Good haircare habits are key to a life of healthy hair. In fact, the damage done to a child’s hair can have a long-lasting impact. That’s why it’s important to choose hair accessories without teeth that grip the hair. You should use only covered elastic bands and alligator clips designed specifically for young hair. These clips grip without using teeth, ensuring your bows stay in place without pulling on the hair if the child decides to slide them out.
Beyond hair health, though, there are also concerns about durability. Hair bows in particular are made from delicate material that can become dirty or come apart over time. It’s important to ensure the bow is made from high-quality material, preferably with the edges protected to prevent fraying. This will give you a bow that will stand the test of time.
There’s also the issue of how the bow is attached to the clip. Most manufacturers glue them on, but the quality of the glue will make a difference in how long it stays intact. It might be worth spending a little more to ensure you don’t end up with just an alligator clip with a bow you can’t attach after a few weeks of wear.
That said, often bows come in sets, so you’ll always have a spare if one comes apart. You might be fine with a large set of bows in a variety of colors, but this may also mean that the colors your child wears most often come up missing or wear out long before the colors you reach for less often.
The Girls' Hair Bow Buying Guide
- Hair bows come in a variety of sizes. Smaller bows can work better for toddlers or to wear in pairs, while larger bows are best worn solo, especially if paired with a ponytail.
- Some hair bow sets come in color varieties, with two of each color. This allows you to pair them up for wearing, one on each side, either alone or as an accent for pigtails.
- Hair bows can easily get dirty, and lighter colors can show that dirt all too well. Wash them by hand using a mild detergent and let them air dry. Before you clean them, though, look for cleaning instructions for the specific type of material. Silk, for instance, will need special care.
- Pay close attention to both the width of the bow and the clip the bow is attached to. Bows can look deceptively larger online, but it’s also important to make sure the clip won’t be too large for your little one’s head.
- Before buying hair bows, take a look at your child’s closet. Make sure you choose colors that will match the clothing she wears most often. It’s always helpful to have neutral colors like white and black, but your child might have more pink or red or blue clothes.
- If you’re buying a few bows to wear for special occasions, you might not need a large set of 20 or 40. But those who plan to have their daughters wear bows every day will probably want a larger collection, if only to always have extras on hand when one is lost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide