Chloe Elizabeth 1-Inch Round Paper Confetti, 50 Grams
Last updated date: October 28, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Confetti and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Confetti you should buy.
Update as May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Confetti for a detailed review of all the top confetti.
In our analysis, the Chloe Elizabeth Chloe Elizabeth 1-Inch Round Paper Confetti, 50 Grams placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These premium tissue paper confetti are the perfect compliment to any event whether you are using it for weddings, anniversaries, proposals, birthdays, baby showers, Sweet 16s, and more! Use them anywhere. Great for confetti cannons, 4k marathon events, or simply for inserting them into clear balloons for a dazzling effect! Easy clean up for circle tissue confetti. Mylar flakes can be cleaned up quickly by using tape as an adhesive to pick up.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Confetti
Confetti invokes feelings of excitement and happiness, which is why it makes for an excellent decoration for a variety of occasions. For example, you can use confetti to fill an Easter egg, decorate the table at a baby shower, fill a balloon for a birthday party or throw over the bride and groom as they depart the church as husband and wife.
Whether you want a package of confetti for an event or to help your kids with a few arts and crafts projects, it’s best to consider your needs before choosing a set.
Decide what type of material would work best for your event. Outdoor events are best suited to biodegradable confetti pieces, like the LIMITLESS Colorful Confetti, 5,000 Pieces. Of course, you can also support the environment by purchasing a set made from recycled paper. If your event requires decorations that are more elegant, however, then you’ll want confetti made from metallic foil, such as the Hestya Star Confetti, 60 Grams.
Next, take a look at the confetti set’s size and shape. Would circles, stars, rectangles or squares work better for your party? Do you prefer the confetti pieces to be thick, or on the thin side so they are translucent like the Ultimate Confetti Multicolor Tissue Confetti, 16,000 Pieces?
Check the color scheme of your party to choose a set of confetti that matches. Confetti comes in plain colors, as well as an assortment of colors. The Fiesta Brands Confetti, 425 Grams contains various shades of blue, pink, yellow, white, red, green, purple and orange.
Finally, take a look at how much confetti your getting in the package. Some companies list the weight of the bag in grams, while others specify exactly how many pieces of confetti are in each bag. If you have a large party, you may end up needing to purchase more than one bag.
The Confetti Buying Guide
- When throwing confetti, make sure you instruct party guests to throw upward and not directly at anyone’s face. You may also want to choose rectangular-shaped confetti, as it has a slower fall time than confetti made in the shape of a circle.
- Confetti thrown indoors can quickly be cleaned up with a vacuum. You may need the hose extension to reach behind chairs or sofas, but it shouldn’t take you long to restore the area to normal. A broom may not get the job done, as the confetti can stick to the bottom of the broom.
- Kids can use foil confetti pieces inside snow globe crafts, as they are waterproof.
- You can recycle old scrap paper and make your own confetti. This is easy to do if you have a hole punch. Simple stack a few sheets of paper on top of each other and begin punching. Before you know it, you’ll have an entire bag of confetti ready to be thrown or used as a table decoration.
- If the confetti is made from foil, the pieces may stick together, so plan on giving yourself some time to separate the pieces before you use them.
- When it comes to price, you can expect to pay more for confetti packages with a higher weight. For example, the Fiesta Brands Confetti, 425 Grams and the Ultimate Confetti Multicolor Tissue Confetti, 16,000 Pieces weigh significantly more than the Hestya Star Confetti, 60 Grams and the LIMITLESS Colorful Confetti, 5,000 Pieces, so it makes sense that they cost a bit more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide