Chimes Gluten-Free Vegan Ginger Candy Chews, 1-Pound
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ginger Candies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ginger Candy you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Ginger Candy for a detailed review of all the top ginger candies.
This ginger candy is made with Javanese ginger. It is ideal for curing nausea and morning sickness. The candy is vegan and gluten free.
In our analysis, the Chimes Chimes Gluten-Free Vegan Ginger Candy Chews, 1-Pound placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pure select ginger from Java. All natural gluten free vegan. Good for nausea and morning sickness. Made in Indonesia. Tender, pure Ginger, stone ground with cane sugar to make a chewy and spicy treat! Chimes Ginger Chews – it’s music for your mouth! All natural and gluten free!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ginger Candies
Ginger candy is a unique taste. It’s sweet, spicy and earthy all at once, and has a chewy and crisp texture. It can be an acquired taste for some, but it comes with many benefits that are hard to ignore. Eating ginger candy isn’t the same as eating a lollipop or a chocolate bar. This candy can help you feel better in many different ways.
For people who suffer from nausea as a result of pregnancy, ginger candy can help ease the discomfort. Ginger is known to sooth the stomach, and the candy can help with heartburn and the feeling of being overly full that is common in pregnancy. Not only does ginger candy help with pregnancy-induced nausea, it can also help those who are going through chemotherapy. Nausea is a common side effect of this cancer treatment and ginger candy can help relieve this feeling.
For those that deal with stomach upset, ginger is known to expel intestinal gas. This can help your stomach feel soothed and calm, especially if you’re stressed out and in pain. For those that deal with motion sickness, whether flying or driving, ginger candy may do the trick. It can help with upset stomach and anxiety in these kinds of stressful situations.
Not only does ginger candy have health benefits, it can also help you satisfy a sweet tooth craving. Ginger candies are sweet without being overly sugary, so they are a nice refreshing treat when you want something sweet without the room for a full plate of dessert. They typically come individually wrapped, so you can just have one or two without being tempted to eat the whole bag.
The Ginger Candy Buying Guide
- Hard or chewy – which do you prefer? Ginger candies come in both options. Hard candies are fun to suck on while chewy candies are great if you want to digest it quickly. Both types of candies have similar flavors and benefits. It’s just the texture that is different.
- Ginger candy is available in different quantities so consider how many you will be eating. For example, you can get them in packages ranging from one to two pounds. In the package, the candies are individually wrapped so they will not go stale if you open the package and only eat a few.
- It’s important to check the ingredients list to make sure there are not too many additives. Ginger candy has health benefits because of the benefits of ginger. If that ingredient is diluted with too many others, then you may not experience the health benefits of this type of candy.
- Eating ginger candy on its own is great, but did you know you can actually incorporate it into meals? This is typically best with the chewy variety instead of the hard candy. You can chop up ginger candy and add it to salads along with citrus and walnuts for a unique flavor profile. If you enjoy baking, consider adding ginger candy to cookies or pies. You can even add it to fruit cakes and muffins. Ginger candy can also be used to decorate cakes.
- Because ginger candies come individually wrapped, they are great for having on the go. Keep a few in your backpack or purse so you will have them handy if you ever have an upset stomach or nausea while you are out and about.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide