CHILLOUT LIFE 12-Ounce Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler With Lid
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Insulated Wine Tumblers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Insulated Wine Tumbler you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Insulated Wine Tumbler for a detailed review of all the top insulated wine tumblers.
This 12-ounce insulated wine tumbler set is made for lifelong use. It is constructed with stainless steel and has a double-walled vacuum-insulated design. The travel cup, available in many designs, comes with a sip- and straw-friendly lid.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the CHILLOUT LIFE 12-Ounce Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler With Lid placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your 100% Satisfaction Is Our Top Notch! we walk the extra mile to ensure our customers complete satisfaction. This is why we back our 12 oz. stainless steel wine tumbler glass with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed & prompt, friendly customer service, to help you buy with confidence. If you are not positively thrilled with our 12 oz. insulated wine tumbler with lid, simply contact our friendly customer support team and we’ll make it right - Hassle Free! Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Perfection in a rose gold wine tumbler made from lifelong Stainless Steel! Set off on your refreshing picnic, hiking or camping adventures with your water, wine, or cocktail icy-cold for 9 hours or your coffee & tea scalding-hot for over 3 hours! It is an insulated stainless steel wine glass with a removable BPA-free lid, designed for sweat-free convenience! Use it as a wine glass tumbler or stick your straw in your refreshing drink through the straw-friendly lid! Unbreakable & Made For Lifelong Use! Steer clear of disposable plastic cups that harm nature or glass cups that easily break! Make your contribution to reducing pollution with a reusable, ecofriendly, shatterproof insulated wine glass. It is made from unbreakable 304 18/8 food grade stainless steel, with double-wall insulation and comes in vibrant colors, a special treatment that minimizes fading and chipping and provides you an ultra solid, anti-slip grip! Get A Modern, Eye-catching 12 Oz Wine Tumbler that will add color to your life! Comfortable in the hand, portable and lightweight to take on your outdoor adventures! Worry no more about your little adventurers breaking their smoothie/juice/water or milkshake cups. Unbreakable and safe for kids, teenagers and adults, it is a cute, trendy and youthful colored metal wine glass, your #1 choice in home/camping/holiday/sports/ travel stainless wine glass to go! Offer A Gift To Remember! Eye-catching, decorative and perfect for all hot & cold drinks, this 12 oz stainless steel tumbler will thrill the lucky recipient! Offer it to your little angel who just likes a tumbler cup “like mom’s or dad’s” or to nature lover and enjoy their ear-to-ear smile! It makes a Birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s, Mother’s or Father’s Day gift that will show off your excellent taste! Spoil your loved ones with an irresistible 12 oz stainless steel tumbler with lid!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Insulated Wine Tumblers
Having a glass of wine is a great way to relax and wind down after a long day. It’s also a perfect accompaniment to a delicious meal. However, a problem with traditional wine glasses is that they are delicate and fragile, often breaking easily. They can be also awkward to hold and take with you on outings because of their shape. If you want to enjoy a nice, chilled glass of wine outdoors or in your home without worrying about spilling your drink, consider an insulated wine tumbler.
When it comes to the material, most insulated wine tumblers are made from stainless steel or aluminum. These are sturdy options that also provide excellent insulation. As a result, you can keep your wine at the perfect temperature for an extended period of time. Plus, stainless steel and aluminum work well outdoors because they don’t shatter upon impact. You can also use them indoors if you’re around young children or pets, who may not be particularly careful about your wine glass.
Insulated wine tumblers come in different capacities, often ranging from 8 to 20 ounces. Select the size that works best for your needs, taking into account the fact that, even if you won’t be drinking 12 ounces, it can be useful to have some extra space for adding fruit or ice.
The Insulated Wine Tumbler Buying Guide
- Wine tumblers offer different types of insulation. Some may have a double wall, which provides an extra layer of material to help keep the temperature at a desirable level. Some wine tumblers have a middle third layer of copper, which can enhance the insulating effects. Some tumblers also have vacuum insulation, which seals the contents of the tumbler away from air to prevent heat transfer. The best wine tumblers will have a combination of these features. If you live in particularly warm or cold climates, the level of insulation is an important factor.
- If you want to decrease any chances of spilling, opt for an insulated wine tumbler that comes with a fully sealing air-tight or leak-proof lid. When you’re having a drink outside, the lid will ensure no bugs or debris land in your wine. Some lids have spouts for drinking while others come with straws.
- You can also find wine tumblers that come with matching wine bottles. This is an excellent choice if you frequently picnic or go camping with another person. You can fill up the insulated bottle with wine and avoid having to bring a glass container on your outing.
- Before placing the insulated wine tumbler in the dishwasher, be sure to check its maintenance and cleaning instructions. Some insulated wine tumblers should be washed by hand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide