Chill Sack Machine Washable Oversized Bean Bag Chair
Last updated date: April 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 1, 2022:
Checkout Sink Into Comfort With The Best Oversized Bean Bag Chair for a detailed review of all the top .
Both children and adults will love this oversized bean bag chair, which is stuffed with memory foam. It's big enough for two and looks great in a living room, dorm room, playroom or bedroom. The removable double-stitched microsuede fiber cover is stain-resistant as well as machine washable.
In our analysis of 100 expert reviews, the Chill Sack Machine Washable Oversized Bean Bag Chair placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Need a new place to chill? How about a form-fitting memory foam chair that’s big enough to share? Introducing the Chill Sack. FUN FOR EVERYONE: Add some fun to your basement hangout, dorm room, or bedroom with this super comfy bean bag chair! The 5 x 5 foot Chill Sack is ideal for kids, teenagers, college students, and stressed out adults. Use it while watching your favorite movies, tv shows, or while playing your favorite game. OVERSIZED LOUNGER: Chill Sack is the ideal bean bag sofa for snuggles and cuddles, whether that’s with your special someone, dog or favorite blanket. The bean bag measures 60” x 60” x 34” and is just the right size for relaxing in any room: large enough to watch a movie with your best friends, but not so big that it takes over a small room. SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM: Bounce back with comfort! Each bean bag chair is stuffed with a shredded, soft, memory foam blend that is highly durable so you can flop and fall on it all you want and it will never lose its shape. COMFY FURNITURE COVER: Covered in a soft micro fiber material, the Chill Sack offers ultimate comfort and unmatched functionality. The removable cover can be machine washed and is resistant to stains, and discoloration so your new favorite lounger always looks and feels brand new. Every Chill Sack has double stitched seams for extra strength and extended use. MADE IN THE USA: Chill Sacks are proudly made right here at home in the USA with high quality, light and fluffy, shredded foam, premium zippers, and hand selected fabrics that are double stitched for maximum strength and durability.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Bean bag chairs aren’t just for children or teens. Oversized models provide plenty of space for relaxing with a good book or snuggling up in front of a warm fire to watch a movie with the family. In fact, most extra-large bean bag chairs are able to fit two adults. If you’re in the market for a comfortable chair to lounge around in, you’ll want to consider an oversized bean bag chair.
As you browse the available bean bag chair models, look at what the filling is made of. You’ll find some are stuffed with a premium soft shredded foam, while others contain a host of tiny little beans. There are even bean bag chairs made with memory foam. One important thing to consider when going with foam is whether the foam has been recycled. While recycling foam is great for the environment, it does tend to flatten more quickly than virgin foam.
Next, take a look at the oversized bean bag chair’s outer shell. Some chairs are made using SmartMax Fabric that is stain-resistant and wipeable. Other chairs use either a removable double-stitched microsuede fiber or a velvet cover.
Consider where you plan on setting up the oversized bean bag chair when selecting the exact size, shape and color. For example, if the chair is 60 inches by 60 inches by 34 inches, you may find it too big for a small bedroom but just right for a living room. If it’s available in 30 different colors, like some models are, you’ll be able to match it with the rest of your decor.
Don’t forget to review any extra features that the oversized bean bag chair may have to offer. For example, you can buy a model that converts into a Queen-size bed. That’s a really handy benefit if you have a visiting guest. There are also models that come with a matching footstool. That gives you some extra room to stretch out.
The Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that some oversized bean bag chairs may take up to 24 hours to fully inflate. If you’re gifting one to a child for their birthday, you may want to set it up the day before.
- If you feel that the bean bag chair’s fluff is too stiff or heavy, you can always open it up and remove some of the stuffing. The opposite is also true. Feel free to add stuffing to make the bean bag chair more firm.
- Every so often, you’ll want to fluff up your bean bag chair to keep it from becoming flat.
- Check the bean bag chair’s product care guide before you attempt to clean it for the first time. Some chairs have a wipeable surface, which means you can clean them with a disinfecting wipe or a little dish soap, water and a lint-free cloth. Others have removable covers that are machine washable. You may be able to tumble dry them using the low heat setting. If not, you can hang them on a clothesline to air dry.
- Oversized bean bag chairs do come in a wide price range. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, go with the Chill Sack Memory Foam Oversized Bean Bag Chair. Since the Lumaland Luxury Microsuede Oversized Bean Bag Chair fits an entire family, it has the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide