CHICHIC Entrance Door Welcome Mat
Last updated date: May 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Welcome Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Welcome Mat you should buy.
Editor's Note May 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Welcome Mat for a detailed review of all the top welcome mats.
This mat provides an eye-pleasing greeting to anyone who visits. The eco-friendly rubber mat weighs 7.75 pounds and is sturdy enough to hold up to months of bad weather. The fabric is built to resist staining, making it easy to clean with just the occasional wipe of a cloth or spray-down with a garden hose.
In our analysis, the CHICHIC CHICHIC Entrance Door Welcome Mat placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SIZE: 24x36Inch/60x90cm. The mat is heavy duty, resistant to wind and snow in winter. Material and unique design: made of sturdy eco-friendly rubber. Flocked fiber surface in beautiful, full color designs. It is designed to be durable and tough. Compared with other cheaper mats, ours can be used for much longer time. Absorbs moisture and dirt, easy to clean: Unique fabric helps to trap dirt within its patterned grooves, muddy footprints are magically left behind. Our doormats are easy to clean. You can simply sweep, vacuum, or hose it off. Hassle free, easy care. No more slipping, can be used everywhere: This durable mat has a powerful non-slip rubber backing that grips on any outside floor type without leaving marks and strong stitched edges for an elegant look and longer lasting. We provide the most suitable sizes, perfect for outdoor front door, back door, porch door, garage, entrance way, doorway, mudroom, patio, office, industrial, commercial deal with high traffic outside entry. Great as outdoor door mat, muddy mat, boot tray, shoe tray, boot scraper, throw rugs. Christmas holiday doormat, utility rug, oversized door mat, paw wipes, workshop cool rug, layered door mats, water resistant rugs for dogs for home entrance entry rug door matt rubber backed entryway rugs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Welcome Mats
Your front door is the entryway to your home. It’s the first impression you make on guests, whether someone stops by to sell you something or friends and family come to visit.
For that reason, a welcome mat is more than just a place for visitors to wipe their feet before entering your home. Sure, it serves that purpose, but there’s also an attractiveness factor, as well. You want your welcome mat to set the tone for the rest of your house.
Before you start shopping, it’s important to know what to look for. As a general rule, the width of your welcome mat should be no more than 80% of your front door’s width. Measure your front door and pay attention to the dimensions of each welcome mat as you’re shopping.
The weight of your mat is also important. You’ll want a mat that’s durable, especially if it will be exposed to the elements. A nonskid bottom can make a big difference, giving you stability as you step onto it even when the ground beneath it is a little wet.
The build of the mat is also key. Most outdoor welcome mats are made of rubber, which is a durable, weighty material. But rubber can’t do as well when it comes to removing debris or mud from your shoes. For that, many mats will combine rubber and some type of raised fiber to remove the debris and moisture while also giving you a stable surface as you enter the house.
The Welcome Mat Buying Guide
- Welcome mats come in a variety of thicknesses. A thicker mat can provide more durability. Look for one that’s at least a half an inch thick.
- Keep in mind that if a mat isn’t underneath a covered area, it will have constant exposure to the elements. The sun will naturally fade the dyes in a mat over time, so you may want to look for one that’s built to hold up to daily UV exposure.
- If you’re environmentally conscious, there are eco-friendly mats made from natural materials like coconut husks.
- You can find a variety of design options, including some for pet lovers and some that will add a little class to your front porch.
- Keep in mind that you’ll occasionally need to clean your mat. Look for one you can spray off with a garden hose or wipe with a cloth.
- Although cast-iron doormats have become trendy, they aren’t so good at removing mud or debris. These mats are more for decoration than functionality.
- You’ll find doormats in a variety of shapes. Rectangular is the typical option, but semicircular and circular shapes are also popular.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide