Chicago Metallic Non Stick Bakeware Set, 8-Piece
Last updated date: January 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Non Stick Bakeware Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Non Stick Bakeware Set you should buy.
Editor's Note January 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Non Stick Bakeware Set for a detailed review of all the top non stick bakeware sets.
Baked goods need a safe space to cool, which makes the cooling rack that comes with this non stick bakeware set handy. You'll also get a muffin pan, round pans and baking sheets. The nonstick surface makes cleanup easy but, as with many nonstick-coated cookware, you'll get better results if you hand wash rather than cleaning in the dishwasher.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Chicago Metallic Chicago Metallic Non Stick Bakeware Set, 8-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Chicago Metallic Professional 8-Piece Bakeware Set The Chicago Metallic Professional 8-Piece Bakeware includes everything you need to make amazing culinary creations. This set is versatile and functional with an easy-release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup . The heavy-weight carbon steel construction of each piece will ensure even heat distributes, ensuring that even the most delicate cookies and crusts come out right. Each baking piece features a strong, wire rod reinforced rim to prevent any warping while baking. This bakeware set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This set includes: (2) 14.75" x 9.75" Cooking Sheets (2) 8" Cake Pans (1) 9" x 13" Cake Pan (1) 1-Pound Loaf Pan (1) 12-Cup Muffin Pan (1) 16.5" x 11.5" Cooling Rack The Perfect Bakeware Set for All of Your Baking and Cooking Needs Cookie Sheets and Cooling Rack Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Baking Sheets are ideal for all types of baking and cooking. They have the flexibility to bake jelly rolls, bars, cookies, one-sheet pan meals, roast vegetables or reheat leftovers. The Cooling Rack is must for any serious cook or baker, allowing food and baked goods to cool evening. Each baking sheet pans measure 14.75-inch long by 9.75-inch wide by 1-inch high. The cooling rack measures 16.5-inch long by 11.5-inch wide. 8-Inch Cake Pans These Cake Pan can be used to create single, double or even triple layer cakes for all types of celebrations. They are also ideal for baking cinnamon rolls, fruit tarts, brownies, and more! Each cake pan measure 8-inch diameter by 2-inch high. Loaf Pan and Rectangular Baking Pan The Loaf Pan and Rectangular Baking Pan feature folded corners, in addition to the wire rod rim, for extra strength and durability. These pans are perfect for cooking and baking a variety of breads, meat loafs, roasts, cakes and other delicious treats. The 1-Pound Loaf Pan measures 8.5-inch long by 4.5- inch wide by 2.75-inch high. The Rectangular Baking Pan measures 13-inch long by 9-inch wide by 2.25-inch high. 12-Cup Cupcake Pan A must for any bakeware collection, the 12-Cup Muffin Pan can be used to bake everything from traditional cupcakes and muffins or savory egg cups and mini cheesecake. The 12-Cup Muffin Pan measures 15.75-inch long by 11-inch wide; each muffin cup measures 2-3/4-Inch diameter by 1-1/4-Inch high.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Non Stick Bakeware Sets
Every kitchen needs a few basic items, whether you cook often or only occasionally. A good nonstick bakeware set will give you everything you need to make biscuits, cookies, vegetables and a host of other items. But there are a few things to consider as you start shopping around for bakeware.
Sure, you can pick up a bakeware set at the grocery store, but there are some extras that you’ll get if you spend a little more. Several of those extras contribute to the way your foods turn out when you pull them out of the oven. With the right design, your baking sheets and muffin tins will promote even cooking to avoid that underdone center with burned edges that we’ve all experienced at one time or another.
Another thing you’ll find with cheaper bakeware sets is that they easily rust. This is especially true if you toss them in the dishwasher after each use. Exposure to higher temperatures can also cause less well-built cookware to warp. Sure, you can buy a new set every few months when the old one wears out, but you may find it’s worth the investment to buy a cookware set that you can use for many years.
The Non Stick Bakeware Set Buying Guide
- Nonstick coatings have become increasingly popular in recent years but leave the cooking spray in the cabinet. Cooking sprays may be great for reducing sticking on traditional pans, but they can damage the nonstick coating on the cookware that is so popular today.
- Usually, bakeware is sold in sets, so you won’t be buying a solo baking sheet or bread pan. You may just need two or three baking sheets, at which point you can save money by limiting your search to those items. But you can also find sets that include everything you need to stock your kitchen. Items like muffin pans, cooling trays, bread pans and roasting pans will open up your cooking options.
- The design of the pad makes a big difference in how your concoctions turn out. The type of steel used can promote evenness during cooking. Some bakeware even includes an inner core geared toward ensuring heat is distributed evenly.
- Technically, most bakeware is dishwasher safe, which means it can withstand high temperatures. However, the nonstick coating is somewhat sensitive on many pots, pans, and baking sheets. The prolonged exposure to moisture, along with chemicals in many detergents, can break down the coating. You’re always better off washing your cookware by hand if you can.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide