Chezmoi Collection Gray Queen Comforter Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: November 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Comforter Set you should buy.
Update as March 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Comforter Set for a detailed review of all the top comforter sets.
In our analysis, the Chezmoi Collection Chezmoi Collection Gray Queen Comforter Set, 3-Piece placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. 3-Piece Down alternative comforter for year round use which includes Queen-size comforter measuring 88" x 88" and 2 pillow shams measuring 20" x 26" +2" flange. Soft and breathable, lightweight comforter with box stitching design to avoid shifting and clumping. Fabric is made with 100% microfiber polyester and filled with 100% hypoallergenic polyfiber. Solid color to conveniently complement and add elegance to any bedroom décor. Also features corner tabs as an optional use as a duvet insert to help anchor the duvet cover to keep the comforter in place. Easy Care - Machine wash gentle cycle with cold water.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Comforter Sets
Comforter sets can include a comforter and pillow shams, while bed-in-a-bag sets include coordinating sheets and pillowcases. If you don’t want to shop for matching sheets, the latter choice makes sense. They are also nice gifts for newlyweds, college students and for housewarmings.
Comforters can usually fit inside of duvet covers, which can create a whole new look for your bed. Some are made with tabs or other attachments that make them easier to place inside duvet pockets.
As for the fill, down is a traditional favorite, but it is more expensive and some people can be allergic to it. Down alternatives like rayon, polyester and cotton can mimic down’s warmth and fluffiness. Microfiber is also a popular bedding material that feels soft and comfortable.
Be sure to measure your bed before ordering your comforter set. Some mattresses have more height than others, so be sure to check for that, since you may need sheets with extra-deep pockets.
The Comforter Set Buying Guide
- Down comforters are usually not machine washable, so you may have to pay to have yours professionally cleaned.
- A washable duvet cover is the best way to keep a down comforter clean, soft and fluffy without spending a lot of money on dry cleaning.
- Reversible comforters and sheets are a good choice because they give you two different looks for the price of one.
- Extra stitching on a comforter’s interior keeps the fill from moving around, preventing dead spaces and lumps.
- Higher-priced comforters are often made with baffle-box construction, which looks like a checkerboard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide