Cherokee Shorty Socks For Toddler Girls, 12-Pack
Last updated date: February 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Socks For Toddler Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sock For Toddler Girls you should buy.
Update as February 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Socks For Toddler Girls for a detailed review of all the top socks for toddler girls.
This set of a dozen shorty socks comes with magical characters, stripes, solids, hearts, bows and other designs. They are made of 98% polyester with spandex for comfort and stretch.
In our analysis, the Cherokee Cherokee Shorty Socks For Toddler Girls, 12-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
98% Polyester, 2% Spandex. Imported. Pull On closure. Machine Wash. 12 pairs of assorted infant/toddler shorty socks featuring solid and assorted colorways with cushion details for everyday wear. Non slip rubber grips for extra support - comfortable elastic cuff.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Socks For Toddler Girls
Toddler girl socks are made in different styles for different occasions. Crew cuts cover the ankle and can go partway up the calf. Ankle socks go just over the ankle, while no-show ankle socks do not. No-shows might not be appropriate for little children, since they hit below the ankle and can slip down. Socks with higher cuffs can keep legs warmer and work better with boots.
Non-slip rubber grips on the soles of socks are important for active toddlers, as it can prevent them from falling. Also check for elastic at the cuffs, which will keep the socks in place. Manufacturers do not follow strict standard sizing for these socks, but they generally fall into three categories: 6 to 12 months, 12 to 24 months, and 2T to 4T.
The Sock For Toddler Girls Buying Guide
- Some socks tend to run big or small. Read the reviews before you buy, and you should find some helpful feedback.
- Little socks are notorious for getting lost in the laundry. To avoid this, you can buy sock clips online or place the socks in mesh laundry bags when you wash them.
- Check the sizing once you have the socks, since either tight or loose socks can be uncomfortable. The heel of the sock should cradle the child’s heel. If it is too high up, the sock is probably too large. If the heel is in the arch, the sock is too small. The sock material should not bunch up anywhere, and it should be flush against the foot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide