CHEFVANTAGE Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Mister
Last updated date: October 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Oil Sprayers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Oil Sprayer you should buy.
Update as February 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Oil Sprayer for a detailed review of all the top oil sprayers.
While clogged filters may be a problem with other oil sprayers, it isn't with the CHEFVANTAGE Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Mister. That means you can cook and flavor your favorite dishes without interruption. The sprayer is made out of glass, which is not only antibacterial, but also free of any harmful chemicals that could leak into your food.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the CHEFVANTAGE Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Mister placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CHEFVANTAGE’s Olive Oil Mister Is The Healthy Alternative To Store-Bought Cooking Sprays We understand why people choose the convenience of cooking sprays, but which is more important – saving a few seconds or eating a healthy diet? Because while big-name brand cooking sprays may have zero calories, they often contain questionable ingredients that are likely neither organic nor even natural. Given a choice, wouldn’t you rather use something like pure organic olive oil, with no additives? And here’s what you may not realize – cooking and eating healthily needn’t be a time-consuming activity. Introducing Our CHEFVANTAGE Oil Mister The refillable glass chamber means you can use whatever oil you prefer, whether it’s your favorite brand of olive oil, coconut oil, or something else. Or you could use it to: * spritz lemon juice on your fish, or spray it on fruit to keep it fresh * add some fresh herbs and make an infused oil or vinegar * even put water in and use it on your BBQ You’re limited only by your own imagination and willingness to experiment and have fun! Clog-Free Filter Even if you do use fresh herbs, this mister will never clog thanks to its unique filter. No Chemicals We don’t use an aerosol with dangerous propellants – just a simple air pressure pump mechanism with a super-fine nozzle to coat your food and your pans evenly and lightly. Easy To Clean The oil chamber is made from glass, which is scratch-resistant, anti-bacterial, and easy to wash, while the top, which cunningly hides the pump from view, is durable stainless steel. Risk-Free We want you be 100% happy with your purchase, which is why we offer a manufacturer’s one-year satisfaction guarantee. Get Your CHEFVANTAGE Oil Mister Today And Enjoy A Healthier, Fun Way To Eat
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Oil Sprayers
Oil sprayers can be used for a wide range of cooking tasks. You can spray a frying pan with oil to keep foods from sticking to the pan or you can spritz your salad, chicken or favorite side dish with oil to add a bit of flavor. Of course, you don’t have to stick with just oil. These sprayers work with everything from lemon juice to soy sauce to apple cider vinegar.
As you browse the different oil sprayer models, you’ll want to keep an eye out for certain features.
Examine the materials used to make the oil sprayer first. Some are made from durable stainless steel, while others are constructed from glass. If the oil sprayer is made from plastic, like the Evo Oil Sprayer Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Sprayer, 2-Pack, make sure it is listed as BPA, latex and DEHP-free.
Determine whether you’d like an aerosol oil sprayer or a non-aerosol sprayer. Some aerosol sprayers use chemical propellants. Non-aerosol sprayers have an internal pump that you must manually prep before the oil will come out. For example, you’ll need to pump the Misto Oil Sprayer cap between 10 and 15 times before pressing the nozzle to coat your pan with oil.
Check the oil sprayer’s filter next. You don’t want to buy a unit that has a tendency to clog. The CHEFVANTAGE Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Mister has an anti-clog filter that even allows home chefs to add herbs and spices to their oil or vinegar before pouring them in the sprayer.
Decide what type of spray you’re looking for the sprayer to produce. The Besmon Olive Oil Sprayer disperses an even pure mist; however, other oil sprayers have more of a wide fan spray. There are even a few models that allow you to switch between a vertical spray and a horizontal spray.
The Oil Sprayer Buying Guide
- If the head clogs, you’ll need to empty the oil sprayer and fill it with hot water. Afterward, press the nozzle to run the hot water through the system. The hot water will dislodge the oil so that you can resume using the sprayer to flavor your meals.
- It’s important to clean your oil sprayer regularly. Some manufacturers suggest doing this every four to six weeks. Make sure you read the product care label first, as some recommend cleaning the unit with hot water only, and others suggest adding a drop of liquid dish soap to the hot water. Oil sprayers are not dishwasher safe, so you’ll need to plan on cleaning them by hand.
- Always check the opening of the sprayer. If the opening is small, you can expect it to be both difficult to refill and hard to clean.
- When you opt for a non-aerosol oil sprayer, you’ll need to pump the unit quite a few times before you can begin spraying the oil on your salad or side dish. This may be a bit frustrating for some.
- Store the spray bottle at room temperature when not in use.
- It’s good practice to release any remaining air pressure in the spray bottle after each use.
- Determine your level of risk by looking for any guarantees and warranties before you buy. For example, some companies offer a 100% quality guarantee, while others provide a one-year manufacturer’s satisfaction guarantee.
- The price of oil sprayers is dependent upon the type of material used to make it and the number of sprayers in each set. The Besmon Olive Oil Sprayer and the Misto Oil Sprayer are made of stainless steel and cost less than the CHEFVANTAGE Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Mister, which is constructed from glass. The Evo Oil Sprayer Non-Aerosol Olive Oil Sprayer, 2-Pack also has a higher price tag because it contains two sprayers instead of just one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide