Chefman Customizable Easy Clean Burr Coffee Grinder
Last updated date: January 2, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Burr Coffee Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Burr Coffee Grinder you should buy.
Update as January 2, 2023:
Checkout The Best Burr Coffee Grinder for a detailed review of all the top burr coffee grinders.
With 17 different grinding settings, this coffee grinder is completely customizable. In addition to producing an even grind, the unit preserves flavor and aroma by preventing overheating. Since the pieces are removable, cleaning the grinder after each use isn't an issue.
In our analysis of 78 expert reviews, the Chefman Customizable Easy Clean Burr Coffee Grinder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BETTER TASTING COFFEE, AT HOME CONVENIENCE With the Chefman Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, true coffee lovers can get better tasting coffee, with at home convenience. The intelligent design features take the hassle out of grinding your own coffee, with a 110-watt motor that delivers a consistent, even grind every time. Burr disc grinds uniformly and preserves natural aroma for better flavor, while the precise grinding control makes it easy to get perfectly ground coffee – from coarse to fine grounds. Rotate the Grind Control Wheel to select the grind of your choice for your desired brewing method; drip, steam, percolate, espresso & more! The hopper holds up to 2.8 oz. of coffee grounds to make anywhere from 2-12 cups of coffee so you can make freshly brewed coffee for the whole family. Grinding disc and container are detachable, making it easier to clean, with a bonus cleaning brush included. With the easy, one-touch operation you can enjoy a fresh cup of Joe anytime, anywhere!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Burr Coffee Grinders
Coffee grounds are a necessary purchase for making coffee at home. But once coffee beans are ground, it has a shelf life. Some shops let you grind beans in the store, taking them home and enjoying them later. But even that can take away some of the freshness you’d get if you ground them the same day you enjoyed the coffee.
That’s where a coffee grinder comes in. With a coffee grinder, you buy whole beans and grind them in batches, using one batch before grinding the next. If you have a small household, you can find grinders that will let you grind just enough beans for a few cups of coffee. Since this process typically takes less than a few minutes, it will only add a little extra time to your morning cup but could make a big difference in taste.
There are two types of coffee grinders: blade and burr. With the blade grinder, a blade cuts the coffee beans into fine particles. A burr grinder has two cone-shaped burrs with ridges. This is the preferable grinder type for coffees like espressos because it can create a uniform size. But that consistency can also make a better-tasting cup of coffee all around.
The Burr Coffee Grinder Buying Guide
- The first thing to look at when shopping coffee grinders is capacity. If you plan to grind large batches to enjoy throughout the week, you might want one with a larger capacity. But a 4-cup grinder can be better if you prefer to make a fresh batch every day.
- Look at how long the grinder takes to make the serving size you need.
- A grinder should offer your choice for the size of each ground. The more choices, the more you can dial in your size to exactly what you prefer.
- Some grinders remember the last setting you input so that you can repeat the same choice, or dial it slightly up or down, the next day.
- If you plan to store your grinder on the counter, how it will look alongside the rest of your appliances is important. If you’ll slide it under a counter between uses, make sure it’s lightweight enough to do so easily. Either way, you’ll likely want to consider how much space it will take.
- Grinders can be relatively noisy. Some are quieter than others. Keep this in mind, though, if you have a small house and are concerned about waking others when you’re grinding in the morning. Conical burr grinders are quieter than flat burr grinders, but the conical ones are usually more expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide