CHEFMADE Dishwasher Safe Angel Food Cake Pan, 8-Inch
Last updated date: January 21, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Angel Food Cake Pans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Angel Food Cake Pan you should buy.
Update as January 21, 2023:
Checkout The Best Angel Food Cake Pan for a detailed review of all the top angel food cake pans.
Quality is what you get with this angel food cake pan. This pan is FDA approved and free of harmful substances like PTFE and PFOA. It's also commercial grade, so you won't experience any warping or uneven baking when you use it.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the CHEFMADE Dishwasher Safe Angel Food Cake Pan, 8-Inch placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Safe and Health – FDA Approved, Food-grade Silicone coating, non-Teflon, no harmful substance release in high temperature ,PTFE & PFOA FREE. Commercial Grade – Adopts thickened 0.8mm carbon steel to accelerate even heat. Strengthened edge to convenient use and avoid warping. Ensure longer service life. Easy to Use – Excellent non-stick can be achieved with less natural cooking oil. Less baking time and low energy consumption. Release easier Clean easier. Make You Chef – Quickly make high quality family dishes, afternoon tea, banquet desserts and other delicacies. Easy to deal with daily cooking, family dinner, friends gathering, festival celebrations, etc. Spend less time and have more fun. Best After-Sales – CHEFMADE highly value customers’ satisfaction and tolerate zero quality issue. If you’re not thrilled with its construction or performance, please let us know. We will find a solution – refund or replacement – that you satisfy.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Angel Food Cake Pans
Who doesn’t love a good angel food cake? This scrumptious dessert is known for being light and low in calories. In fact, the average slice contains just 72 calories. To make an angel food cake from scratch, you’ll need a tube cake pan that can also be used to make bundt cakes.
Decide whether you’d like your cake pan to come in one or two pieces. You won’t get any leaking with a one-piece pan, but a two-piece pan makes it easier to release the angel food cake once it’s done baking.
Of course, you want your cake pan to come with a nonstick coating to keep the angel food cake from sticking to the sides. A food-grade silicone coating is better than a Teflon coating, as it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals that could leach into the food.
Check the construction material next. A heavy-gauge aluminized steel is ideal, as it distributes heat evenly. You won’t have to worry about the centers being under baked when the outer crust is fully cooked.
Consider any extras that the angel food cake pan has to offer. For example, there are models with handles to make transporting the pan in and out of the oven safer. Other models come equipped with feet, so that when you turn them upside down, air can flow underneath the pan.
The Angel Food Cake Pan Buying Guide
- Always check the product label to determine whether your angel food cake pan is dishwasher safe. Keep in mind that even if it is dishwasher safe, the harsh chemicals and high heat can damage the pan’s nonstick coating. You may wish to wash the pan by hand to prolong its life.
- To clean the angel food cake pan by hand, simply wash it with a little dish soap and warm water. When dealing with stuck-on foods, you’ll need to use a non-abrasive sponge, as steel wool pads will remove the nonstick coating.
- It is possible for nonstick cooking spray to discolor an angel food cake pan. Use with caution.
- Construction, size and features all play a roll in the price of an angel food cake pan. Those more basic in design are naturally lower in price than the more stylish pans. Smaller options also cost less.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide