Chef Buddy Portable Countertop Cupcake Stand, 3-Tier
Last updated date: March 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as March 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cupcake Stand for a detailed review of all the top .
If you're planning a party outside of your home, you'll want to have this portable cupcake stand on hand. The pieces come apart and fit neatly inside the base of the stand, making it a breeze to transport to a rental hall or other party facility. The stand itself is white in color and made from a durable PVC.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Chef Buddy Portable Countertop Cupcake Stand, 3-Tier placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Beautifully display your desserts and appetizers! This Chef Buddy 3 Tier Collapsible Dessert Stand comes apart and stores the pieces in it’s base. With over 10 different display options, your possibilities are endless! Perfect for cupcakes, brownies, cookies, even veggies and dip! Adorn with flowers and the dessert stand becomes a beautiful center piece!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Cupcakes can bring a little something extra to any celebration. They’re the perfect dessert for groups. Unlike cakes, you won’t have to bring a knife along to slice and serve, and today’s cupcake decorators can create some pretty elaborate concoctions.
But serving those cupcakes can be a little challenging. You can set them all out on a platter, but there are only so many you can lay out vertically before they begin to overcrowd the table. Cupcake stands let you display them in a tower-like setup, with tiered plates protecting each layer from the one below it.
But cupcake stands aren’t just for cupcakes. You can use them for cookies, pastries, fruits and other foods. You can get some great inspiration from sites like Pinterest, then create beautiful displays for baby showers, graduations, weddings or even family dinners.
If you take your cupcakes on the go with you, though, a stand won’t keep them safe during the trip. For that, you can buy something called a cupcake carrier, which will store your cupcakes in separate compartments. You can also buy disposable boxes that will help you carry them safely. If you can ice them after you arrive at your destination, you can easily stack them in any portable container since you won’t have to worry about frosting damage.
The Buying Guide
- The most important thing to consider in a cupcake stand is capacity. If you already have plans to make a fixed number of cupcakes, you’ll need to look for a stand that can handle that. Some cupcake stands have removable tiers that will let you customize them from one event to another.
- If you take your cupcakes to parties away from your home or bakery, transporting them is an issue. A cupcake carrier can help get it there, but don’t forget you’ll need to break it down and return it once your event is over. A stand that easily assembles and disassembles works best for this purpose.
- Also consider cleanup if you’re using your cupcake stand on the go. Will you have access to a sink where you are? If not, make sure you take something along to store the cupcake stand in to avoid a mess in your vehicle. A disposable cupcake stand can be a good alternative.
- In addition to capacity, pay close attention to the height between tiers. If your icing extends fairly high or you use toppers, you’ll need extra clearance.
- The build of the plates that hold your cupcakes is important. A transparent plate will show the layers of cupcakes beneath, but with an opaque plate, you can sometimes choose bright colors that will match the rest of your decorations.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide