Chanie Cushioned 3-Hook Bra Extenders, 3-Count
Last updated date: June 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 3-Hook Bra Extenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 3-Hook Bra Extender you should buy.
Update as June 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best 3-Hook Bra Extender for a detailed review of all the top 3-hook bra extenders.
Smooth, flat hooks keeps these bra extenders comfortable throughout your wear. You’ll get three three-hook extenders, each with spacing of ¾ inches. The design has a little extra stretch to keep you comfortable, and machine washability makes for easy cleanup.
In our analysis, the Chanie Chanie Cushioned 3-Hook Bra Extenders, 3-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The spacing from the center of one hook to the center of the next hook is 3/4 inch. 3 x 3 Hook and Eye Strap Stretchy Extension, adjustable length, fit for most size bra. Easily hooks onto most size 3 hook bras. Flexible and comfortable, Soft design, and easy to use wash. Bra extender comfortably increase the band range for about 2.4 inches, perfect addition to your maternity clothes, daily apparel and sportswear.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 3-Hook Bra Extenders
If you’re wearing a bra, how comfortable are you right now? If you’re like most women, that bra you wear every day is the wrong fit. Weight fluctuations can also influence how your bra fits. If you’re like many women, your weight can even change slightly depending on the time of the month. Water retention can cause that morning’s perfect-fitting bra to feel a little tight as the day progresses.
There are two sizing considerations when choosing a bra: cup size and band size. The cup size can change from one year to the next, but it’s less likely to change throughout the day like the band. To determine your band size, you measure the circumference of the area just below your breasts, where the band rests.
The good news is, most bras feature adjustable bands. You’ll probably have a selection of three sets of hooks spaced along the area of your bra where you fasten it closed. You can try all three and see which feels best, but what happens when you reach the farthest set of hooks and the fit is still to tight?
Traditionally, at that point, bra wearers would simply toss the old bra and go shopping for a new one. But bras aren’t cheap, and you probably don’t own just one. Going up a size means shelling out hundreds of dollars for multiple bras, then tossing out the ones that no longer fit. If your size issues are due to water retention or pregnancy, you’ll have to make sure to buy bras that give you a little wiggle room throughout the day.
That’s where a good bra extender can come in. Bra extenders hook into your existing bra hooks to give you three extra sets of hooks. These can be great for getting some extra wear out of your existing bra. But they’re especially useful if you’re pregnant or dealing with temporary water retention issues. You can even keep the extender on hand in case you need them in the future.
The 3-Hook Bra Extender Buying Guide
- Many extenders are designed to be left on your bras as you toss them in the washing machine. But some are marked hand wash only. If you don’t hand wash your bras, keep that in mind as you’re shopping since removing the extenders before each wash can be an inconvenience.
- Most bra hooks are spaced ¾ inch apart, with bra hooks spaced between 1.3 cm and 1.6 cm. But if you want to ensure an exact fit, measure your bra before you order and compare those measurements to the dimensions listed on the extender.
- As with bra straps, extenders can vary in comfort level. Look for one with hooks that lie flat so that they don’t press into your skin. You’ll also want to make sure the material of the extender is comfortable. A silky or velvety texture can keep your mind off your bra and on what you’re doing.
- Before ordering an extender set, take a look at your bra selection. You’ll want extenders that somewhat match your current bras. You can easily find all the standard colors like white, black and nude, but there are other color options available, as well.
- Some extenders build in a little extra stretch to give you some flexibility beyond the three sets of hooks.
- If you have bras that only have two hooks per row, you can find extenders designed for those narrower straps. They aren’t as common as the three-hook bras, but they are available.
- Bra extenders can be a great gift, especially for expectant mothers. They’re small enough to tuck into a gift bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide