CHAMPRO Multi-Sport Compression Football Socks
Last updated: June 28, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Football Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Football Sock you should buy.
You can wear these versatile polyester/elastane tube socks for football, lacrosse, basketball, soccer and other sports. They offer over-the-calf leg coverage. The socks come in a variety of colors and sizes and have a compression fit.In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the CHAMPRO Multi-Sport Compression Football Socks placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Champro Multi-Sport Socks Grab a pair of the Champro Multi-Sport Socks, perfect for any sport. These socks are made from 100% Polyester and come in a standard tube style. Available in a variety of colors to match any uniform for any sport. Click here to purchase socks by the dozen!
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Football Sock Rankings
Whether you’re new to the game or have been playing for years, you know that if you want to improve performance, you have to have the right gear for the job. An often-overlooked item every football player needs is the right pair of football socks — you can’t just get away with gym socks. As with professionals, it’s important to have protection, grip, padding and more to ensure your feet are comfortable and properly supported.
When it comes to design, there are two main types of football socks. The most common is the over-the-calf design, which is worn by most players. These socks end just under the knee, and provide great protection during high-contact moments. Plus, they help to keep legs warm during colder months. Another less popular option is the crew design, which lands towards the bottom of the calf. These are useful in warmer temperatures so that the skin can breathe.
When it comes to material, cotton is an excellent choice for football socks. It’s a natural material that is ideal for sensitive skin. Plus, it’s highly breathable, soft and comfortable to wear. Polyester and other similar synthetic materials are also common in football socks. They are highly durable and long-lasting. Unlike cotton, synthetic materials don’t absorb water and sweat as much. You can also find synthetic blends of materials that use Lycra, polypropylene, and nylon. These don’t irritate the skin, provide good padding and keep moisture away from your feet.
- A key feature to look for in football socks is whether they wick away moisture. Football players sweat — a lot. The last thing you want is wet feet during the game.
- Blister protection is another important feature to look for. Players can get painful blisters if they’re frequently playing in wet, sweaty socks. They can also get blisters if their skin is rubbing against seams inside the sock. Socks that help with blister control often have invisible seams.
- It’s common for athletes to get unpleasant and persistent fungal infections in their feet if they don’t wear the right socks. That’s why it’s important to look for football socks that are made from antimicrobial material, which helps to ensure germs stay away from feet.
- Make sure the football socks don’t go above the knee , since that can affect the joint’s flexibility. If socks are too long, you can fold them down to the right height and apply tape to keep the socks in place during the game.
- Be sure to look at the sizing chart before you make a purchase, and keep in mind that different brands may have different sizing. For example, a small in one brand may fit like a medium in another brand. Wrong-sized socks can be uncomfortable to play in and can affect performance.
- If you play multiple sports, such as football, baseball or basketball, it may be worth it to get multi-sport socks. These types of socks can be worn for a variety of sports so you get more flexibility out of your gear. Keep in mind that in some sports, there may be regulations for specific lengths of socks.