Champion Sports Segmented Jump Rope
Last updated date: June 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jump Ropes For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jump Rope For Kids you should buy.
Update as July 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Jump Rope For Kids for a detailed review of all the top jump ropes for kids.
In our analysis, the Champion Sports Champion Sports Segmented Jump Rope placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
READY FOR FUN: Get ready to jump with this beaded kid’s jump rope for girls and boys from Champion Sports; This colorful workout jump rope has a lightweight, durable design that is the perfect piece of equipment for games and exercise. CLASSIC DESIGN: This skipping rope features traditional plastic segments that are perfect for cardio workouts and having fun! The sound of the beads hitting the floor with each rotation helps develop rhythm and improve coordination. PERFECT FOR ANY JUMPER: This kid’s jump rope is 7 feet long, but they are available in multiple lengths to accommodate adult jumpers. Each fitness jump rope comes in bright red and white to make it fun for anyone to use. GREAT FOR EXERCISE: Whether you’re looking for an easy, fun workout or playing games with friends, our jump rope for kids is the perfect piece of equipment. This skip rope can be used for cardio workouts, physical education, or youth camps. DEPENDABLE QUALITY: At Champion Sports, we want to provide high-quality exercise jump ropes that let you have fun while you work-out. We offer a 1 year warranty on our beaded jump rope for kids so that you are always satisfied.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jump Ropes For Kids
Playing jump rope is a fun activity that kids have loved for generations. It’s an incredibly simple concept — just a rope with some handles, which kids twirl around and jump over. Jump rope can be done alone or with friends. It’s an easily transportable item that kids can take to school or their friends’ houses, and instantly have a lot of fun.
There are lots of different jump ropes for kids available, so how do you know which one to buy? First, you need to consider how the rope will be used. For example, is your child a beginner who is just learning how to jump rope? Are they going to be skipping alone or playing double Dutch with friends? Will they be using the rope for leisure or for exercise? These questions will help you determine what kind of rope you need.
It’s also important to take into consideration the height of your child. Typically, for a child who is under 5 feet tall, you will need a 7-foot rope. For a child who is between 5 and 6 feet tall, you will need an 8-foot rope. For anyone over 6 feet, you will need a 10-foot rope.
The Jump Rope For Kids Buying Guide
- One of the most important qualities in a kids’ jump rope is durability. Kids can be rough with their things, so the jump rope needs to be able to withstand being tossed around, dragged or dropped. Often, the handles can come off the rope or come apart, so make sure they are made from strong material and are affixed securely.
- Jump ropes for kids are available in fun colors like blue, green, pink, purple and yellow. Kids may want to match their jump rope to other outdoor toys or to their coats or running shoes.
- You will find jump rope for kids available in multiple quantities. Consider how many you will need. For example, if you have multiple kids you may want to buy each of them a jump rope to avoid any arguments and disagreements. Having a few extra for neighbors and friends to play with is also a good idea.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide