Champion One-Size Roll-Cuff Beanie
Last updated date: September 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beanies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beanie you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beanie for a detailed review of all the top beanies.
If you're searching for a gender-neutral beanie, this hat is an excellent choice. It's made with a ribbed design and roll-cuff, which add style and warmth. The material is 100% acrylic and stretches to fit most head circumferences.
In our analysis, the Champion Champion One-Size Roll-Cuff Beanie placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Champion logo hat it the perfect hat to keep you want during the cold season! This hat features an embroidered logo on the front so you can add a subtle style to your wardrobe. The hat stretched to provide you with the best fit and features a roll able cuff to provide more protection. The neutral colors of this hat are perfect for everyday wear while you run errands or spend time outside.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beanies
When it comes to winter wear, you’ll want to add a beanie to your winter jacket, gloves and scarf. Beanies are more form-fitting and provide that extra layer of warmth when temperatures begin dropping. Of course, they are also quite stylish and do an excellent job of complementing your cold-weather wardrobe.
As you shop for the perfect beanie, consider fit first. Many of these hats are sold as one size fits most and made from 100% acrylic, which is known for being quite stretchy. Others list a head circumference or hat circumference range in both inches and centimeters, so you can easily measure your head and compare it to the chart.
Look for a beanie that is warm, so you have protection when the wind is blustery and the temperatures drop below a comfortable level. A double-layered knit beanie is an excellent choice, as it is able to provide all-day warmth. Others feature an external knitted cotton yarn and an internal fuzzy cashmere lining. In addition to warmth, this option is also skin-friendly, which is great if you tend to have sensitive skin.
Next, consider your preferred style. There are rib-knit cuff designed beanies, some with cuffs as high as 8 inches. Others don’t have a defined cuff, but rather allow you to fold them up to a height of your liking. Another option is to go with a beanie that is slouchy and made knit style with a cross basket design. This design gives the appearance that the hat has been hand-woven.
Don’t forget to consider any extras that make one beanie stand out from another. For example, there are beanies that are designed just for men and others that are gender-neutral. Some beanies come with an embroidered logo. There are even companies that provide as many as 38 color choices, including cobalt blue, jasper, bright lime, bright orange, basil, heather gray, port, red, iron ore, coffee and charcoal gray. With this many options, you won’t have any trouble finding beanies to match your outfits.
The Beanie Buying Guide
- Always check the beanie’s product label before cleaning, as many are listed as hand-wash only. Others may allow for machine washing using the cold cycle and drying with the tumble dry low-heat setting.
- Beanies that must be hand washed will also need to be reshapen and laid out flat to dry. You can stuff balls of newspaper inside the beanie to accomplish this task.
- It can be helpful to check reviews to determine whether the hat fits as expected, or runs too big or too small. Some may even report on whether the hat stands too tall. Of course, many companies provide a head circumference guide that you can reference before you buy.
- Today, you can actually purchase a beanie with a built-in headphones. The headphones pair with Bluetooth, so you can listen to music while you work, exercise or go for a jog.
- You can wear your beanie under a hoodie or hooded jacket for added warmth. It’s best to choose a lightweight hat, instead of a thick beanie, when doubling up.
- Beanies make excellent Christmas, birthday and back-to-school gifts. They’re also small enough to fit in a stocking.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide