Champion Men’s Powerblend Fleece Pull-Over Hoodie
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sweaters For Teens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sweater For Teens you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sweaters For Teens for a detailed review of all the top sweaters for teens.
Available in a variety of colors, this fleecy sweatshirt with sturdy detailing will be a comfortable, cozy addition to any teen's wardrobe. Sizes range from extra-small to xx-large. The material is 50% cotton and 50% polyester and resists pilling and shrinkage.
In our analysis, the Champion Champion Men's Powerblend Fleece Pull-Over Hoodie placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Imported. Pull On closure. Machine Wash. Warm and comfortable 9 oz. blended cotton-poly fleece. Reduced shrinkage and pill. Metal grommets to prevent tearing. Extra stitch details for durability. 3-inch rib cuffs and lay-flat hem.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sweaters For Teens
Teens want to stay stylish, even in the winter months. But when you factor in chilly weather, staying on trend can be challenging. With the right items, though, you can combine fashion and warmth to stay comfortable all winter while still looking good.
Sweaters are a classic way for fashionistas to stay warm. You’ll find sweaters in a variety of materials, from wool to cotton, with varying colors, cuts and patterns. There are also sweatshirts, which are well-suited to more casual settings and also come in varying colors, cuts and patterns. The best thing about sweaters and sweatshirts is that some feature a soft, cozy material that feels like wrapping yourself in a warm blanket.
The current trend of high-waisted pants and jeans has brought an increased demand for cropped tops. Clothing designers have stepped up to meet that demand, creating a variety of shorter sweaters and sweatshirts that show off the waistline of your jeans.
But that doesn’t mean long sweaters aren’t still popular, too. You can wear them with your favorite pair of jeans or your warmest fleece leggings. There are also tops that strike a compromise between those two extremes, landing at the waist. This lets you switch between high-rise and mid-rise jeans throughout the winter.
The Sweater For Teens Buying Guide
- Pilling is a known nuisance when it comes to the fabrics found in sweatshirts. Some material is chosen specifically for its ability to hold up even after multiple wears and washes.
- Pay close attention to the length of the sweatshirt. One might be designed to be waist-length or cropped, but where it actually falls can vary depending on a person’s height and build.
- Some sweatshirts are hooded, while others aren’t. A hood can come in handy for keeping your head warm, but even if you’ll never use the hood, the hoodie look is still popular.
- Some hooded sweatshirts come with a drawstring, which can be useful for keeping the hood in place while it’s up.
- Brushed fleece is especially popular during the coldest months. Not only does this offer a little more warmth, but it can be extremely soft to the touch.
- Even though some sweatshirts are labeled that they’re for boys, girls can easily wear them in a smaller size.
- Pay attention to the size ranges when you’re choosing a sweatshirt. Some range all the way from xx-small to xx-large, while others only go from small to large. You may even like to order an oversized one for added comfort and easy layering.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide