Champion Costco Unisex Slide Sandals
Last updated date: August 26, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Costco Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Costco Sandal you should buy.
Editor's Note August 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Costco Sandals for a detailed review of all the top costco sandals.
Looking for a pair of Costco sandals to slip on when heading out to grab the mail? This pair is your best bet. They're made using an EVA outsole and have an inner mesh lining. You'll find both men's and women's sizes available for purchase.
In our analysis, the Champion Champion Costco Unisex Slide Sandals placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Costco Sandals
Sandals are extremely versatile and can be worn during the fall, spring and summer months, as well as the winter if you live in a warm climate. The benefit of wearing sandals is the increase in the amount of air that is able to flow around your feet. There are several different types of sandals on the market, and if you’re looking to purchase a pair at a discount, you’ll want to go with a set from Costco.
Look for a pair of sandals with an elegant style if you need to pair the footwear with a summer dress or wear them out for a night on the town. Some Costco sandals come with patterned straps, while others feature an attractive accent, such as a decorative flower.
Consider a lightweight pair of sandals that is also adjustable if you plan on doing a lot of walking. A heavy pair will slow you down and if the sandals aren’t adjustable to provide a perfect fit, they could end up causing blisters. The Khombu Costco Ladies’ Comfort Sandal is an excellent choice, as it has three different adjustable straps and a lightweight TPR outsole.
When purchasing a pair of Costco sandals for home use, you want to go with a pair that is easy to slip on and off. The Fila Costco Ladies’ Tacombi Slide works well for this. It comes in a choice of blue or white and is made with a comfort footbed and a soft upper strap.
Of course, you can never go wrong with a pair of traditional flip-flops, like the Flojos Costco Ladies’ Flip Flop, as they look great with casual wear. You can also wear them around the house or while visiting the beach. Just make sure you’re going with a pair that is comfortable, such as a pair that is constructed using memory foam.
The Costco Sandal Buying Guide
- How you clean your Costco sandals is dependent upon their construction material. Most sets can be smacked together at the soles to release any dirt that may be stuck in the grooves of the bottom of the shoes. A damp lint-free cloth can then be used to spot clean the sandals.
- Before ordering a pair of Costco sandals, it’s a good idea to measure your feet. To do this, you’ll need to place each foot in its own sheet of paper. Trace around each foot and then use a ruler to determine your left and right foot’s length and width. If one foot is larger than the other, you’ll want to go with the larger measurement. Consult an online sizing chart to determine your shoe size.
- While Costco doesn’t accept manufacturer’s coupons, they do allow customers to use rebate apps, like Ibotta and Checkout51.
- Although you’ll want to consider style when purchasing a pair of Costco sandals, it’s still important to make sure the shoes offer proper arch support and heel cushioning. Otherwise, you’re feet will feel sore at the end of the day.
- There are several factors that influence the price of a pair of Costco sandals. These include construction materials, style and whether the sandals feature a company brand name. Of course, all of the sandals are available at a much cheaper price than you’d encounter at a shoe store. You’ll find the Khombu Costco Ladies’ Comfort Sandal and the Fila Costco Ladies’ Tacombi Slide are the most affordable of the bunch. You’ll pay a few dollars more for either the Sperry Costco Ladies’ Flip Flop or the Flojos Costco Ladies’ Flip Flop.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide