Chakir Turkish Linens 100% Cotton Premium Turkish Bath Towels, 4-Pack
Last updated date: October 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cotton Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cotton Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cotton Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top cotton bath towels.
These soft towels will help you feel like you’re in a spa. They are made with premium cotton and are eco-friendly. They should not be cleaned with fabric softener or bleach.
In our analysis, the Chakir Turkish Linens Chakir Turkish Linens 100% Cotton Premium Turkish Bath Towels, 4-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH-QUALITY TOWELS: These towels are crafted in Turkey with quality cotton that makes them absorbent, soft, and fluffy. These towels fluff up after the first wash, which allows you to feel spa grandeur in the comfort of your own home. The double-stitched hem and natural weave guarantee durability and strength. OUR DIFFERENCE: Our Premium towels are crafted in Denizli, Turkey, where years of experience culminate to make quality towels you can rely on out of Premium Cotton that speaks for its self. SET INCLUDES: Each set contains 4 bath towels sized 27in. X 54in. These excellent and functional measurements are ideal for the everyday purposes of these towels. These towels are available in a wide variety of beautiful colors to suit any home. ECO-FRIENDLY: Our towels are made from quality 100% cotton. We avoid dangerous chemicals /softeners in the manufacturing process and try to make the premium cotton and Turkish Craftmanship speak for its self. CARE TIPS: Machine washable towels. We recommend washing in cold water before your first use. This allows the premium cotton fibers to open up and give the towels better absorbency. Tumble dry on low heat or hang them to dry. Please don’t use fabric softener, dry sheets, and/or bleach. Chemicals will only reduce the softness of the material.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cotton Bath Towels
A soft, warm and cozy cotton bath towel is one of life’s most underrated pleasures. When you step out of the bath or shower, you don’t want to dry yourself off with a scratchy towel that irritates your skin. When looking for cotton bath towels, be sure to look at the cotton fiber content. Where possible, opt for 100% cotton because it is incredibly soft and absorbent. Another good option is a cotton-polyester blend, as these towels dry quickly and can last longer than other towels.
The way the cotton is produced can also affect the softness and durability of the towel. Combed cotton means that it has been brushed and short fibers have been removed. This makes the overall feel of the towel more soft. Ring spun cotton has both long and short fibers twisted together. This results in higher strength and durability. The higher the twist, the more sturdy the towel will be. However, a low twist isn’t a bad thing. It just means that the towel will be more plush.
The Cotton Bath Towel Buying Guide
- Looking at the weight of a cotton towel will give you more information about its quality. It is measured in GSM, which stands for grams per meter. A higher GSM means that the towel is dense and absorbent. A lower GSM means that the towel is lightweight. For high quality, aim for a GSM between 500 to 700.
- Cotton towels are available in a multitude of colors. Consider whether you want to match the bath towels to your other towels and your bathroom décor. You can also use them to add a complementary pop of color to the bathroom. For example, if your bathroom décor is mostly grey, consider getting white towels instead to stand out against the grey background.
- Keep an eye on the finer details to assess quality. For example, are the edges closed with secure stitching? This will ensure that the towels don’t fray after multiple uses and laundering.
- Cotton bath towels come in different quantities. You can buy them as single pieces, or in sets of two or four. Decide how many you will need for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide