CH HAICHENG 4 x 7-Inch Plastic Stencils & Templates, 20-Piece
Last updated date: September 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stencils & Templates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stencil & Template you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Stencils & Templates for a detailed review of all the top stencils & templates.
With 20 pieces, you'll find a little bit of everything with this journal stencil set. If you accidentally mark on one of the stencils, simply clean it off with warm, soapy water and air dry. The size of each stencil is 4 inches by 7 inches, making it perfect for any A5 notebook or planner.
In our analysis, the CH HAICHENG CH HAICHENG 4 x 7-Inch Plastic Stencils & Templates, 20-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Journal Stencils Reusable: Easy to clean with warm soapy water and dry, washable and reusable. Fashion Design: 20 different journal stencil are designed for you to create your perfect daily or personality graffiti. Stencil Material: Made of high quality Eco-friendly PET, Not only cleanable, but also flexible and sturdy, you can use them for a long time without worrying about it being broken. Suitable Size: Every journal stencil size is 4 x 7 inches, suitable for most of A5 notebook and organizer, convenient for daily use, You can also attach your stencil inside your journal. Wide Use: You can decorate your own diary, journal, letters, schedule books, greeting cards, handmade family holiday cards and more with the journal stencil.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stencils & Templates
If you’ve seen today’s fancy planners and journals, you may feel like you need to be an artist to get in on the fun. But there are many tools that can help, such as stencils that will guide you as you put pen to paper and neatly draw designs.
Stenciling is an art in itself. Securing the stencil to the surface beneath it is key to ensuring you get solid, straight lines. This is especially important if you’re using paint or ink to completely fill in the area inside the stencil, rather than simply drawing an outline around a blank area on the page.
Most stencils are a thick plastic material that allows you to easily trace the outline on a piece of paper. But if you’re working with wood or a large canvas, you might want one that’s a little thinner to create a smoother edge around the image you’re creating.
For larger projects, the images themselves will be larger, too, so you’ll need a different type of stencil than you’d use for a journal or planner.
The Stencil & Template Buying Guide
- Don’t feel like you can’t mark on your stencil. Most stencils are made to be easily cleaned with just soapy water. You’ll want to clean them as quickly as possible after use to make sure the ink or paint doesn’t have time to dry on the plastic.
- After each use, clean your stencils and set them out to thoroughly dry before packing them up and storing them.
- Your little ones might want to get in on the fun, too. Look for stencils that have smooth edges and are recommended for children. You can also find stencils with kid-friendly images.
- Stencil sheets come in a variety of sizes. Smaller ones can be easier to store and they more easily attach to larger pages while you’re working. But keeping up with multiple sheets of stencils can be tough. Some come with a ring that you can use to hold everything together.
- While you’re checking the size of the stencil sheet itself, take a close look at the size of the images it will create. You might be disappointed to find that the images are much smaller or larger than you expected, making them unsuitable for your project.
- Some stencils are hole-punched to make them easy to store in your planner or journal. If you use the same sheet often, this could be a great way to keep it handy at all times.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide