CGK Unlimited Queen Size Sheet Set
Last updated date: June 25, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Sheet you should buy.
In our analysis of 157 expert reviews, the CGK Unlimited CGK Unlimited Queen Size Sheet Set placed 11th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note December 12, 2019:
Checkout The Best Linen Sheet for a detailed review of all the top linen sheets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
CGK UNLIMITED: Supreme blend of craftsmanship, our linens are designed to offer a unique and sophisticated sleeping experience. QUEEN LIGHT GREY: This simply light grey colored queen size set includes a 6 PC sheet package consisting of a Flat Sheet (90"x 102") Fitted Sheet (60"x 80") 4 Pillow Cases (9.5"x 30") Extra deep pockets that fit around 16 inch deep mattresses. BENEFITS: Microfiber is the newest bedding fabric and is distinctive for cooling comfort, it's strength and softness. It's been noticed to feel even softer than 1,000, 1500, and 1800 thread count sheets. These queen sheets are hypoallergenic and very breathable. Fits all types of mattresses including air mattresses. Woven tightly, it guarantees extra strength and durability. This fabric has desirable characteristics such as stain resistance, breathing ability, wrinkle free, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning. Brushed microfiber products are also the best choices for allergy sufferers. With such benefits, it is no wonder brushed microfiber is most people's favorite when it comes to luxury bedding.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Linen Sheets
There are many benefits to owning a linen sheet set. Did you know that linen can absorb 20% of its weight in moisture, while still keeping you feeling dry and comfortable? That means you’ll also be warmer during the fall and winter and cooler during the spring and summer.
As you compare different linen sheet sets, you’ll want to carefully examine the materials used to make the sets to ensure they are non-toxic. For example, the Len Linum European Made Sheet Set is constructed of 100% natural organic flax fibers that were never chemically treated.
Opting for a company that follows eco-friendly practices is also a plus. The DAPU Pure Stone Washed Linen Sheet Set is made from 100% French grown flax sourced from a farm that follows ecological and socially responsible harvesting methods.
Check the linens for softness. Although all linen sheets get softer and softer with each wash, you don’t want to start out with stiff sheets. The Beflax Linen 100% Natural French Sheet Set is stonewashed and softened with natural enzymes. That means you’ll be comfortable from the first night you climb under the covers.
Review the stitching next. Not only do you want to make sure the stitching is top quality, but you may also want to choose a set with some style. The Stone & Beam Belgian Flax Bed Sheet Set adds a classic vintage look to their sheet sets with hemstitching.
Determine if the sheet set comes in your bed size. Some companies only make king- and queen-sized sets, while others offer everything from a twin to a California king. Don’t forget to check if the sheets are made for deep pockets if you have a mattress with a 16 or 17-inch thickness.
Most linen sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases. In some cases, you’ll also receive a reusable cloth bag with a drawstring top for easy storage.
DWYM Fun Fact
Linen is made from the fibers of flax plants. It’s not only breathable but also absorbent, which makes it an excellent material for sheet sets. Here are a few fun facts you may not know about linen:
- When wet, linen is stronger than cotton.
- Ancient Egyptian mummies were actually wrapped in linen because it was a symbol of purity and light.
- Linen has been in use for more than 9,000 years.
- Thanks to linen’s high heat conductivity, you can wear it in the summer and be a few degrees cooler than someone who’s wearing wool or silk.
The Linen Sheet Buying Guide
- Look for any special acknowledgments or certifications. Some companies choose to obtain these so consumers know their products are high-quality. One such example is an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification, which reveals that the linens have been tested by a third party for chemicals and found to be free of any harmful substances.
- Pay careful attention to the sheet set’s product care label. Some are machine washable without any special instructions. Others require that you wash the sheets in warm water and tumble dry on medium. Additionally, you should avoid adding bleach to any cycle that contains linen sheets, as bleach weakens linen fibers.
- Should your linen sheets become stained, you’ll need to use a stain remover before washing them. It is important that you test the stain remover on an underside hem or seam first to make sure it doesn’t harm or discolor the fabric.
- Opting to purchase a linen sheet set from a company that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee is a great idea, as you’ll have the opportunity to try the sheets out to make sure they live up to your expectations. If they don’t, you can return them for a refund.
- The price on linen sheet sets ranges based on where the linen was sourced from, as well as any extra touches that are added by the manufacturer. For example, you’ll find the Beflax Linen 100% Natural French Sheet Set costs more than the Len Linum European Made Sheet Set, the Stone & Beam Belgian Flax Bed Sheet Set and the DAPU Pure Stone Washed Linen Sheet Set because it uses a unique melange weave that the others don’t.