CGK Unlimited Extra Deep Pockets Fitted Sheets
Last updated date: April 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fitted Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fitted Sheet you should buy.
Update as April 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fitted Sheets for a detailed review of all the top fitted sheets.
These durable fitted sheets are made from double-brushed fabric. They stay secure thanks to the elastic on all sides. The sheets have extra-deep pockets to feet tall mattresses.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the CGK Unlimited Extra Deep Pockets Fitted Sheets placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Super Soft, Double Brushed, Eco-Friendly dark grey King Bed Sheet – Extra Deep Pockets to Fit Your King Mattress Easily! Unlike cheap, low-quality sheets that feel rough against the skin and are so thin you can see right through them, CGK Unlimited’s Fitted Sheets are made of extra soft, premium double brushed fabric that’s specially treated to resist tearing, shrinking, wrinkling, staining and fading. Our machine-washable dark grey king deep pocket fitted sheet only gets softer with each wash! While other dark grey king size fitted sheets are a struggle to get on the king bed and come right off of your mattress king size while you’re sleeping, our king fitted sheet dark grey only features extra-deep pockets that easily fit your king size mattress 18”-24” deep, so they’re quick and easy to put on your bed – even with a king mattress topper! And with our breathable sheets unique, full-wrap elastic edge, our dark grey deep pocket fitted sheet king stays securely on the king sized mattress all night long. CGK Unlimited’s Fitted Sheets feature: -Luxurious Double-Brushed, Butter Soft Fabric. -Made with Eco-Friendly, Fade-Resistant Dye. -Extra Deep Pockets to Fit Mattresses 18”-24” Deep. -Full-Wrap Elastic for Extra Stay-On Security. -Machine Washable. -Resistant to Tearing, Shrinking, Wrinkling, Staining and Fading! -Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite-Resistant -Earth-Friendly Fabric – No Chemical Treatments, Zero Odors. Give yourself the gift of 5-star luxury – without the 5-star price tag! At CGK Unlimited, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with the kind of premium, ultra-soft sheets that will lull you into deep, luxurious sleep, at an affordable price. We work hard to uphold our high standards, to keep our customers happy and well-rested.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fitted Sheets
A fitted sheet is a rectangular bedsheet that has elastic around the four corners so it can snugly fit over your mattress. It makes it easy to get a neatly-made bed without having to struggle with tucking in bedsheets underneath the mattress.
Select your fitted sheet material carefully so that you have a comfortable and relaxing night’s sleep. If you consistently wake up because your sheets are too scratchy or rough, then it’s time to look into some new bedding. A popular material for fitted sheets is cotton, which is soft, durable and breathable. Cotton often has a luxurious feel to it. Another popular option is microfiber, which is made from fine fibers of polyester. This material is hardy and soft. However, it is a little less breathable than cotton.
Unlike with regular bedsheets, with a fitted sheet you have to consider the height of your mattress. If your mattress is taller than the pocket in your fitted sheets, the corners of the sheets will keep riding up. If the mattress is shorter than the pockets of the fitted sheets, you’ll have a lot of extra fabric which creates an untidy look. Fitted sheets typically measure around 15 inches deep but can also be as large as 22 inches deep.
The Fitted Sheet Buying Guide
- Fitted sheets are available individually or as part of a set which can include a flat sheet, pillowcases, pillow shams, comforter, comforter cover and decorative pillows. Decide whether you need a full or partial bedding set or just the sheet on its own.
- There are many color options available when it comes to fitted sheets. If you are purchasing the sheet individually, consider whether you want it to match with a particular bedding set or multiple bedding sets. You can opt for a neutral color like beige, white, cream or grey, or go with a pop of bold color like blue, red, yellow or green. Keep in mind that fitted sheets with bright colors can fade and look dingy more quickly than neutral colors. The oils from our skin, beauty products and bedtime snacks can discolor them in certain places. Most fitted sheets come in solid colors instead of patterns or prints.
- Easy care is key for bedding. Opt for fitted sheets that are washing machine and tumble dryer friendly. Cotton and microfiber are typically wrinkle-free, so your bed will look neat and tidy when made with freshly washed sheets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide