CERRXIAN Portable Extendable Metal Back Scratcher, 4-Pack
Last updated date: August 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Back Scratchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Back Scratcher you should buy.
Editor's Note August 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Back Scratcher for a detailed review of all the top back scratchers.
If you're searching for a high-quality back scratcher that is designed to last, this model is your best bet. It's constructed from a durable stainless steel that won't rust. The set includes four scratchers with telescoping handles and colored grips that are cushioned for your comfort.
In our analysis of 54 expert reviews, the CERRXIAN CERRXIAN Extendable Metal Back Scratcher, 4-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Portable, telescopic and extendable, it's a great scratching tools. Hit the spot with this compact telescopic back scratcher with its extendable handle. Size 8 inch to 22 inch. These premium back scratchers made of heavy duty stainless steel, no bend no break, sturdy for years use. It is so convenient that you can take it with you anywhere. Use it at home, in the office and wherever you go. metal claw extendable handle 4 Metal Claw The claw size (L, H,W):1.64"X1.75"x0.5" Extendable It extends from 8" to 22" and easily fits into a pocket or purse. Rubber Grip Skid resistance. Comfortable Great for women, men, kids, or gift to your friends family. 2 4 4 The Bear Claw back scratcher is safer than the real thing. Small enough to carry around easily, fit easily in your car, laptop bag, drawer, purse, etc. The set of 4 extended back scratcher, confusion of one person using the others back scratcher. Elegant Colour and Design. x 5 Lengthened handle: tickle the back in different positions. Bear grasp design: smooth and round, no harm to the skin, comfortable to relieve itching. 4-Pack: good packaging, affordable.You can share with parents, relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbor. You can put it in your room, living room, study room, car, bag when anytime and anywhere you want to scratch your itch.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Back Scratchers
There’s nothing more torturous then an itch you can’t scratch. If no one in your family is home to come to your aid, it’s helpful to have a back scratcher on hand. Fortunately, there are plenty of different options available, and when you’re ready to shop, you’ll want to consider the following features.
Make sure the back scratcher is constructed from a durable material. There may be times when you’re putting a lot of pressure on the wand to relieve an itch, and you don’t want it to break in the middle of a scratch. Some models are made from thick plastic, while others are constructed from stainless steel. You’ll also come across back scratchers, like the TungSam Therapeutic Back Scratcher, which are made entirely of bamboo.
Check the reach of the back scratcher next. Models that extend often start as small as eight inches long, which makes them perfect for travel. The wands either bend to their full length or pull straight out from the base. You should be able to reach between 22- and 26-inches when the scratcher is fully extended.
Examine the head of the back scratcher to ensure it is capable of relieving your itch. Some models utilize soft bristles, while others use claws or fingers. There are even back scratchers on a stick that are a bit different in that they have two sides. One side has low spikes for moderate itching and the other side has high spikes for severe itching.
Consider any extras the back scratcher may have to offer, such as a hole at one end for hanging the scratcher when not in use. There are also models that have a set of knuckles at the base of the handle for relieving pressure points, as well as models that offer a cushioned handle with finger grips.
The Back Scratcher Buying Guide
- Some back scratchers use bristles that may be painful for anyone with sensitive skin.
- To keep the back scratcher clean and free of germs, it’s good practice to wipe it down every so often with a little white distilled vinegar. Vinegar is an excellent all-natural cleaner that can kill 80% of the germs it comes into contact with.
- Back scratchers can be used for more than scratching an itch. You can also use them to reach objects that are high up or to pull objects at a distance toward you.
- If you use massage or essential oils on your back, stick with a metal back scratcher. Wooden scratchers can absorb some of the oils, which will make them a bit slippery.
- The price of back scratchers varies based on design and construction materials. The TungSam Therapeutic Back Scratcher and the CERRXIAN Extendable Metal Back Scratcher, 4-Pack have a more basic design, and therefore are the most affordable. The Flanker-L Telescoping Back Scratcher, 2-Pack and the RENOOK Bamboo Back Scratcher, 5-Pack cost a little more, as they have an extended reach.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide