Centrum Immunity Support Gummy Vitamin, 150-Count
Last updated date: November 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gummy Vitamins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gummy Vitamin you should buy.
Update as November 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gummy Vitamin for a detailed review of all the top gummy vitamins.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Centrum Immunity Support Gummy Vitamin, 150-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Centrum MultiGummies Gummy Multivitamin for Adults is a multivitamin/multimineral supplement that contains more vitamin D3 than any other gummy, delivering key nutrients that help support your energy, immunity and metabolism in an easy-to-take multivitamin gummy form. This great-tasting gummy multivitamin for men and women comes with 100% or more of the recommended daily value of vitamins B12, D and E. Each adult gummy multivitamin contains immune support supplement vitamins and energy supplements like B vitamins to help your body metabolize fats, carbohydrates and proteins. These assorted fruit-flavored multivitamin gummies for adults are made with natural fruit flavors and no artificial sweeteners. Support your body head to toe by taking two gummies every day with or without food or water. Feed your cells, fuel your life with Centrum, the No.1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gummy Vitamins
Dietary supplements, which can contain minerals, vitamins, herbs, enzymes, and many other ingredients, are designed to help you get the nutrients you’re missing. Some use biotin to strengthen hair and nails, while B12 might help if you suffer from certain health conditions. Your physician or pharmacist might even recommend a daily multivitamin just to cover any nutrients you might not be getting from food each day.
But traditional vitamins can be hard to swallow. Not only are some so large that people call them “horse pills,” but they can leave behind a bitter aftertaste. If you dread taking your vitamin every day, it’s much easier to “accidentally” miss a day or two.
A good gummy vitamin resolves that problem. With the right one, you’ll even start to look forward to your morning treat. But if you’re planning to add a multivitamin to your daily routine, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the right dosage while avoiding any unwanted ingredients.
Sugar can be a problem with any sweet vitamin. Check the sugar content of any gummy vitamins you buy, and look for high-fructose corn syrup on the ingredients list. You’ll also need to check for additives and chemicals designed to keep flavor and freshness intact. That said, many gummy vitamins are built to be gluten- and dairy-free, as well as vegan.
If your gummy vitamins have a high sugar content, keep in mind the negative impact sugar can have on your teeth. You might want to take your vitamin before you brush your teeth in the morning if you don’t already.
Gummy vitamins can be a great way to get children to take their daily dose. They might find regular vitamins unpalatable or hard to swallow, even if they’re smaller in size. That’s why manufacturers often pack vitamins into chewable form. Gummy vitamins with a fruity flavor can have kids looking forward to taking their nutritional supplement, but make sure you’re okay with all the ingredients they’re ingesting first.
The Gummy Vitamin Buying Guide
- Dietary supplements aren’t regulated as drugs by the FDA, so you’ll need to do your own research before you start taking one. You’ll likely want to check with your physician, especially if you have health conditions. Some supplements may be dangerous or negatively interact with medications.
- Vitamins vary in how they benefit your body, but nutritionists often recommend vitamin D as an important supplement, along with magnesium, calcium and zinc.
- Although vitamins and other supplements can help, it’s always best to get nutrients from the food you eat. Small dietary changes can help you reduce any deficiencies.
- Gummy vitamins can lose their potency over time, so it’s best to buy them in smaller containers and replenish them more frequently.
- Sometimes, sugar alcohols are used in the place of sugar to provide sweetness. These may be labeled as mannitol, sorbitol, xylitol, lactitol, isomalt, maltitol or hydrogenated starch hydrolysates. These additives can sometimes cause stomach upset, so if you notice issues after adding gummy vitamins to your daily routine, this could be the cause.
- Vitamins come in varying quantities, but check the dosage instructions on the label before you buy a larger bottle just because it has more gummies inside. A 90-gummy bottle that requires you to take three per day will last the same amount of time as a 30-gummy bottle that requires only one per day.
- Gummy vitamins come in different flavors, but fruity flavors — just like the ones you get with gummy bear candies — seem to dominate. Berry is currently one of the most popular.
- Women have different nutritional needs than men on a daily basis. Thus, a supplement that’s geared specifically for women can be better for them than a general one.
- If your goal is to strengthen your hair and/or nails, biotin and extra calcium can help. Your nutritionist or even beauty professionals might recommend such a supplement. However, it’s important to consult a medical professional if you’re suffering unusual hair loss or nail breakage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide