Central Park Ombre Linen-Look Textured Living Room Curtains, 40×95-Inch
Last updated date: May 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room Curtain you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Living Room Curtains for a detailed review of all the top living room curtains.
In our analysis, the Central Park Central Park Ombre Linen-Look Textured Living Room Curtains, 40x95-Inch placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rayon Blend Heavy Linen Texture 250gsm Fabric. Functional & Fashionable: This heavy textured window curtain panel is composed of Linen Rayon Blend, very natural and eco friendly. This can provide privacy and no see through these curtains. Ombre Color: Two Tone Gradient Color curtain panels add a beautiful, stylish style to your windows. Natural gradient color effect is pleasing to the eye and adds just enough color. Decorative & Elegant: Touches of elegance take your décor to a whole new level. Perfect for bedroom, living room, farmhouse,home office, adult or child’s room, versatile style for any room in your home. Packaging:Each package includes two Gradient Curtain Panels of 40″ wide x 95″ length. The unique design of 6 metal grommet creates fashion for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide. Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room Curtains
Not everyone watches movies or TV when it’s dark outside. Some people prefer to watch entertainment during the day, while others like to take midday naps on the couch in the living room, rather than in a bedroom.
Living room curtains can not only be functional for these and other purposes, but they can also help tie a room’s decor together. There are a variety of options, from pull-down shades to blinds. Curtains, though, can go over your existing blinds, allowing you to draw them back when you want a little light in the room, then drop them when you’re ready for complete darkness.
Another great thing about living room curtains is that they go beyond merely blocking light. Many are built with insulating properties, keeping both sound and temperature out. That can not only help you get that daytime sleep, but also cut down on your utility bills.
Most curtains come in panels, often with at least two per set. You can buy one-panel sets, though, so make sure you check how many are included when you buy. If you have a narrower window, one panel may do the trick, but having two lets you tie them back to either side when you don’t want to darken the room.
Speaking of tying your curtains back, you should also make sure your curtain comes with a way to pin them back. Some ties have Velcro that let you secure them back, and those ties will match the curtain you’re buying. It’s tough to exactly match the cloth, so you’ll likely want to have those when you make the purchase.
The length of the curtain also comes into play. Measure both the width and length of your window but prioritize length. If you want a curtain that stops at the bottom ledge of your window, you’ll need to find one that comes in that length. Luckily, many curtains come in a variety of size options.
The Living Room Curtain Buying Guide
- Some living room curtains will advertise a range of the percentage of light they’ll block, depending on the color you choose. Darker colors block out more light, so if daytime sleep or movie-watching is your top priority, opt for a darker color even if it doesn’t match your décor.
- Living room curtains come in various materials. Some are soft and silky, and that can make a difference in how they look. You’ll also find some living room curtains with a weave pattern that provides the insulation you need without the curtain requiring a liner.
- Occasionally, you’ll want to clean your living room curtains, so having a set that’s machine washable can be extremely useful. Just toss them in the washer on cold. You may want to hang them to dry. Your shower curtain rod can be a great place for drying out your curtains.
- A living room isn’t the only reason to invest in curtains. They also come in handy for media rooms. Simply close the curtains and you have the dark room you need to watch a movie during the daytime.
- A great side benefit of living room curtains is that they keep UV light from entering the room. This will protect your furniture and other belongings from the sun’s harmful rays, which can fade fabrics and textiles over time.
- If you have curtains you already like in your room, you can buy blackout liners that you combine with your existing curtains to get the darkening effect you want. You’ll either hang a second rod for the liner or you’ll put them on the rod with your existing curtains.
- The pocket for the rod is important in a blackout curtain, as well. Most should be built to fit standard curtain rods but look for at least a 3-inch pocket. If you have a larger rod, you may need to shop around to find one that fits.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide