Celeep Cotton Baby Toddler Pillow Set, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Pillow you should buy.
Update as April 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Pillow for a detailed review of all the top toddler pillows.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the Celeep Cotton Baby Toddler Pillow Set, 2-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of a 100% Soft Cotton Cover and a 7D Hollow Siliconized Microfiber Filling, this pillow provides the premium comfort and support your baby needs. With just the right amount of fluff, your baby will sleep peacefully, preventing common infancy neck and head problems.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Pillows
As infants turn into toddlers and become more aware of their surroundings, one of their favorite things to do is to imitate their parents. From wanting to wear the same kind of clothes to eating the same kind of food, toddlers are trying their best to be grown up. One of the ways many toddlers like to be like their parents is at bedtime, often wanting to use a pillow like mommy and daddy. Note that while adult pillows are not safe to use for children, you can offer your toddler a pillow that’s made just for them.
A toddler pillow is smaller than an adult pillow. Plus, it’s made out of a firmer material so it’s not as soft and fluffy. These characteristics help to make it safe to use for young children. If the pillow is too large or soft, there is an increased risk of suffocation. Keep in mind that you shouldn’t introduce a toddler pillow until your child is at least 18 months of age and no longer sleeping in a crib. Only introduce a toddler pillow if they are old enough and sleeping in a bed at night. This will help keep them safe.
The Toddler Pillow Buying Guide
- Toddler beds are smaller than adult beds. Similarly, their little heads are smaller than yours. As a result, they do not need an adult-size pillow, nor do they have room for one. Opt for a toddler-sized pillow that is around 13 by 18 inches. This size fits well in their beds and is the right size for their body.
- Take a close look at what materials are used to make and fill the pillow. Go with a hypoallergenic material that reduces the amount of bacteria and mold. Organic cotton is a good choice for pillow coverings. When it comes to the filling, don’t choose an eco-friendly stuffing like buckwheat or hemp. While they are great for the environment, they can be a potential choking hazard for toddlers. They can also cause allergies in some children. You’ll want to look for a toddler pillow that is filled with memory foam or synthetic fiber.
- When it comes to support, choose a firm pillow for your toddler. If it’s too soft, the pillow can pose a risk of suffocation. Check the pillow over time to make sure it hasn’t become too fluffy or malleable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide