Cehomi Soft Elastic Satin Scrunchies, 65-Count
Last updated: November 5, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Satin Scrunchies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Satin Scrunchie you should buy.
This set gives you lots of choices, with a whopping 65 satin scrunchies. They can be used for party favors for different types of events. The scrunchies are made from premium material and are soft and comfortable.
In our analysis, the Cehomi Soft Elastic Satin Scrunchies, 65-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
What You Get – Package includes 65 pieces different color scrunchies. Color: black, white, khaki, red, blue, purple, orange, pink, yellow, green,deep navy and so on. These Velvet elastic hair bands of various color can go with any kind of clothing! Material: Made of premium Velvet,Chiffon,Satin material, soft and comfortable. Smooth to touch. Dimension: Diameter approx 4 inches (normal condition).
If you have naturally curly hair, then you know the struggle to keep the curls looking shiny, bouncy and soft is real. Using the right hair products is just one step – you have to use the right scrunchies, too. If you use scrunchies made out of rough, textured or moisture-sucking material, your curls will end up tangled, dry and frizzy. Satin scrunchies reduce this issue and help your curls look fabulous all the time.
One of the biggest benefits of satin scrunchies is that the fabric helps your hair stay hydrated and healthy. Satin doesn’t absorb moisture the same way that other fabrics do (cotton: we’re looking at you), which is why this fabric is used in bonnets and pillow cases as well as scrunchies for people who want to protect their curly hair. Using satin scrunchies ensures your hair doesn’t dry out in the area where it is tied up, leaving it moist and healthy.
Satin scrunchies also help to prevent breakage. The material doesn’t cause any friction when your hair rubs against it, so it also helps to reduce frizz as well as split ends. Other types of scrunchies and hair ties might cause your hair to break, which can not only be painful but can also be unsightly.
Another great advantage of using satin scrunchies is that they help your curls to last longer. When you use satin scrunchies, you can maintain your curls in the perfect shape even when you take the scrunchie out. This means you don’t have to re-wash and re-style your curly hair every day if you don’t want to.
- There are many different ways to use satin scrunchies other than just to hold up a ponytail. The pineapple method is perfect for preserving your curls overnight if you don’t want to have to style your hair in the morning. All you have to do is make a ponytail on the very top of your head, so that the curls stand up a little bit like the leaves on a pineapple. This way, you can sleep comfortably knowing your curls will still look great thanks to the satin material in the scrunchie.
- If you have very small tight curls, you can stretch them out overnight by using the banding method. Regular scrunchies and hair ties may cause frizz, but satin scrunchies eliminate this method. Just make a loose ponytail in several sections of your hair and add another scrunchie every 2 to 3 inches down the ponytail. In the morning, you can remove the scrunchies for loose and wavy hair.
- While satin scrunchies are highly functional, they also look great. You can use them to spruce up your regular ponytail by adding them over another scrunchie. This helps them looks full and eye-catching.
- Does your curly hair sometimes feel like it’s loaded with static in the wintertime? This often happens because the air is dry, as are other fabrics commonly used in coats and hats. Using a satin scrunchie to secure your hair in the winter weather will help to reduce the amount of static in it because it will stay moist and hydrated.
- If you’ve used regular hair ties, then you know about the dreaded dent in your hair when you take them out. This doesn’t look great and is hard to avoid. However, with a satin scrunchie, you don’t need to worry about dents any more. The material doesn’t cause any friction in your hair, reducing the look of dents.