Cehomi Korean Style Pearl Hair Clips, 20-Count
Last updated date: June 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Clip you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hair Clips for a detailed review of all the top hair clips.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Cehomi Korean Style Pearl Hair Clips, 20-Count placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hollow geometric hair clips with fashion pattern, not only embellishes your hair, but also achieves graceful and sweet temperament, make you charmer and elegant.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Clips
Whether it’s for function or style, hair clips are a helpful accessory for everyday use. Also called barrettes, hair pins or clasps, hair clips are used to hold hair in place. They are typically made from plastic and metal and are designed to secure hair without pulling or breaking it.
There are many different ways to use hair clips. Small hair clips or barrette-style clips are usually used to pull hair away from the face toward the sides. They can also be used to secure a ponytail or bun, ensuring the hair doesn’t fall out of the hair tie.
Larger hair clips, such as alligator clips or butterfly clips, hold large amounts of hair in place toward the back of the head. In order to do this, the hair clip needs to be both wide and long, with several “teeth” that clamp together to secure the hair.
Some hair clips are in neutral colors like black and brown, designed to blend in with the hair color. Others come in bright colors like pinks and blues. These are meant to stand out in the hair and match the wearer’s aesthetic. Some hair clips are also covered with decorative fabric for an upscale look.
The Hair Clip Buying Guide
- Consider how you want to use the hair clips. If you want to secure small sections of hair away from your face, for example, small hair clips around 2 inches long are your best bet. If you want to secure large amounts of hair toward the back of your head, opt for a larger and wider clip.
- Do you want your hair clips to stand out while in your hair? Look for bright colors and fun patterns. Neutral hair clips will blend in with your hair color, so you can bring the focus to your face and clothes.
- How many hair clips do you need? You can find small sets of hair clips and claws that come in pairs, or larger sets that come with several dozen clips. You can also find fun and cheerful decorative hair clips that are ideal for young children and that come in packs of 100. That way, if a clip gets lost, there are still plenty more to use.
- If you’re buying lots of hair clips, make sure you have the space to keep them all. A small plastic container, glass jar or Ziplock bag work well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide