Cedar Crate Market Funny Cande, Dogs Welcome, People Tolerated
Last updated date: July 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Funny Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Funny Candle you should buy.
Update as July 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Funny Candle for a detailed review of all the top funny candles.
In our analysis, the Cedar Crate Market Cedar Crate Market Funny Cande, Dogs Welcome, People Tolerated placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
We are an artisan candle company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We pride ourselves on making beautiful products that will enhance your home. Our passion for candles will be obvious when you light one of our candles!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Funny Candles
Herman Melville said, “A good laugh is a mighty good thing, a rather too scarce a good thing.” Why not incorporate a little humor into your gift-giving, so you can get a good laugh out of the receiver? One way you can do this is by purchasing a funny candle. Candles make excellent year-round gifts and they’re gender-neutral, so you can gift them to just about anyone.
When shopping for the best funny candle, consider the individual you’re shopping for. There are candles with snarky sayings that may apply to several different family members and friends, as well as candles, like the Cedar Crate Market Friends Stick Together Candle, which are made specifically for best friends. You’ll even find some geared toward pet owners.
Next, consider the occasion. The Highland Bluff Studio Wizard’s Holiday Candle, for example, is best gifted for birthdays or holidays. It’s white and comes in a dishwasher-safe glass. Once the candle has finished burning, the glass can be washed and used to serve a refreshing alcoholic beverage by the fireplace.
Take a look at the candle’s construction before you buy. You want to go with an all-natural wax, like soy or beeswax, as these burn clean and do not emit any harmful toxins into the air. Cotton wicks are best, as they don’t contain any lead or zinc.
Consider the scent, as the recipient won’t want to burn the candle if it has a strong or repugnant odor. The Cedar Crate Market Dog Fart Extinguisher Candle has a pleasant grapefruit, rose, musk and black current blend. Other funny candles offer popular scents like vanilla, honeysuckle and spearmint.
Choose a customizable funny candle if you have your own special quote. The Silver Dollar Candle Personalized Soy Wax Candle allows buyers to select their own phrase, choose a font and pick a fragrance. You can even have the lid personalized if you’d like. Talk about a truly unique gift!
The Funny Candle Buying Guide
- Never burn a candle in a room in which you are not present. Extinguish the candle if you have to leave the room. You can always relight it when you come back.
- If you have children or small pets at home, don’t leave a lit candle anywhere it can be knocked over accidentally. Again, you’ll also want to stick to using the candle only when you’re in the room.
- The National Candle Association recommends spacing multiple candles 3 inches apart to prevent them from creating a draft and to keep them from being close enough to add to the heat of the other candle.
- Store your candles in a cool location that is also dry and away from direct light. Even the light from a lamp can cause the candle wax to melt or fade in color.
- Most candle jars are made out of wax and can be repurposed. You can use them to create a mini plant garden or so that your children can try their hand at sand art. You can paint the jars and use them as a place to keep your spare change or set them in the bathroom to serve as a soap dispenser.
- When selecting a gift for a friend, you’ll want to take price into consideration. When comparing funny candle prices, you’ll first need to divide the total cost by the number of ounces the candle holds to get the price per ounce. You’ll find the Cedar Crate Market Friends Stick Together Candle and the Cedar Crate Market Dog Fart Extinguisher Candle are the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Highland Bluff Studio Wizard’s Holiday Candle. The Silver Dollar Candle Personalized Soy Wax Candle has the highest price tag, but keep in mind this option is completely customizable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide