Ccolor Cosmetics Paraben-Free Palette Eyeshadow Compact
Last updated date: September 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Eyeshadow Compacts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Eyeshadow Compact you should buy.
Update as September 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Eyeshadow Compact for a detailed review of all the top eyeshadow compacts.
In our analysis, the Ccolor Cosmetics Ccolor Cosmetics Paraben-Free Palette Eyeshadow Compact placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
9 Chic Super-Pigmented Neutral Shades – Create stunning, smokey eye makeup with the Ccolor Soft Natural dark eyeshadow palette. This make up palette features 9 striking and highly pigmented colors for a fierce, glammed-up appearance or a soft yet eye-catching everyday-makeup look. Versatile, Vibrant Finishes – Our colored eyeshadow palette contains smokey matte tones and soft neutrals with a shimmer for you to experiment with. These eyeshadow pigments complement each other, making it easy to explore different looks. Long-Lasting, Blendable Wear – The soft, satiny texture of our highly pigmented eyeshadow palette blends effortlessly upon application and offers a one-swipe color payoff. This eye palette makeup is designed to last all day. Apply it dry or wet for intense pigmentation. Clean, Professional Formulation – Ccolor Cosmetics believes in beauty without cruelty. That’s why our eyeshadow mini palette is strictly paraben-free and cruelty-free. We only use professional-grade formulas to come up with a gorgeous, smudge-resistant eye makeup palette.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Eyeshadow Compacts
Eyeshadow products are made from base fillers like mica or talc and are bound together with things like magnesium and zinc. Creamier formulas will have oils and wax, like shea butter and beeswax, but most eyeshadows also have preservatives like glycol to keep things fresh. Colored mica pigments give the shadow its different tones; as you likely know, the variety is endless. If you have an allergic reaction to a makeup product like eyeshadow, stop using it immediately because one or more of those ingredients could be causing the problem.
Eye shadow compacts can contain one, two or dozens of colors and can be fun to experiment with. If you find the perfect color, you will often use it, so it makes sense to buy a single. It is not wise to buy an extensive palette with only one color you love, so if you are getting a bigger one, be sure it has a good mix. It is also good to get palettes with various textures, like matte, shiny and shimmery. You will also want to look for light, dark, smoky and neutral shades.
Nude eyeshadow compacts should have a range of champagne, beige, taupe, brown and black tones, while smoky palettes need gray, black, other darker tones and a shimmery highlighter. Although one size doesn’t fit all, certain shades will bring out the colors of your eyes. You can deepen eyeshadows by adding a bit of water, and feel free to mix colors and blend to your heart’s content. If you have sensitive skin, many eyeshadows are hypoallergenic, cruelty-free or made without other potentially irritating ingredients.
The Eyeshadow Compact Buying Guide
- To blend eyeshadows, try a bold shade on your lids and then blend it upwards and outwards into a neutral. Another option is to use a light matte shade on the corners of your eyes and brow bones.
- You can also use eye shadows as eyeliners with the right brush.
- If a shade seems too intense, mix it with a neutral. Adding white can make it look chalky.
- Creamy eyeshadows with waxes and oils generally have better staying power.
- An eye shadow primer can help prevent creasing.
- As a guideline, golds and coppers look nice with blue eyes; warm grays and browns pair well with brown eyes and purple tones bring out green eyes.
- Some compacts come with their brushes, but others do not. You can also buy empty, refillable compacts that you can put your products in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide