CCBeauty Professional Face Body Paint Oil
Last updated date: October 16, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Halloween Makeup Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Halloween Makeup Kit you should buy.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the CCBeauty CCBeauty Professional Face Body Paint Oil placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 25, 2019:
Checkout The Best Face Paint Makeup Kit for a detailed review of all the top halloween makeup kits.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
ccbeauty Are you ready??? This is a product for you to prepare,about to bring you surprise. Our Grease Paints are packaged in a 12-color case to provide professional makeup artists with the colors they need for any type of artistic makeup or special effects coloring. These thick, creamy tones flawlessly cover the skin. The colors can be easily shaded together to obtain a wide variety of effects, depending on the quantity applied. They can also be used as party and holiday makeup for children. We are proud to offer to customer range a great quality face painting kit that offers bright, bold colors, giving excellent coverage with a single layer. Best For Creating Crazy Looks!Such As Fun Themed Party, Fancy Dress, Halloween, Carnivals,Fiesta. Great for children's birthday parties and special events! Such as Christmas Decoration, Cartoon Character or even crazy abstract design. You can easily mix the colors to make any color you can imagine! Grease paint is kind of oil-based face painting , not water-based one. About the animal test: This product does not test on animal,cosmetics for animal testing is contrary to the PETA organization vision; In China,Since July 1, 2014, the State Food and Drug Administration has stipulated that Chinese non-special-purpose cosmetics manufacturers can prove the safety of products through existing data or non-animal tests recognized by the European Union. APPLY EASILY: 1. Wipe your face clean with a moisture wipe or tissue. 2.Choose clean and suitable painting brush. 3. Stir the paint with brush or sponge(no water or alcohol), you may use single colour or blend different colors to achieve your desired colour. 4. Use large brush or sponge to give you great coverage and a bright finish; use thin brush for thin lines and details, or use your fingers directly. 5. Wait a few seconds for the first color to dry before applying the next. 6. Use Stencils if you're not confident painting freehand or are short of time. REMOVE EASILY: 1. Using waterproof makeup remover/olive oil to face/brushes. (Due to it is oil-based instead of water-based) 2. Waiting for 5-10 seconds. 3. Wiping clean with paper towels/cotton pads/sponge first. 4. Washing off with facial cleanser. 5. Washing with water. 6. If not clean enough, repeat it again. STAGE MAKEUP & SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKE-UP HALLOWEEN MAKEUP & COSPLAY FACE & BODY PAINT blacklight paint body Elf ear 003 wax DIY mask 006 blacklight paint body Elf ear and vampire Teeth Special effects White Pressed Powder Fake Wound Moulding Scars with Knife DIY mask 6 Color Dye Hair Chalk Pen Set Halloween Makeup
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Halloween Makeup Kits
The most important part of dressing may be your costume. Anyone can buy a witch’s hat or a store-bought mask and call it a day, but diving into some face paint will really set your look apart. Don’t be intimidated if you’ve never stretched your creative wings with makeup before. Even a few small details or a dusting of glitter will elevate your costume.
There are several types of makeup kits, but the most popular makeup kits are either colorful palettes of face paint or upgraded kits with latex and fake blood for special effects. The face paint kits come with a rainbow of colors, a few brushes or sponges and usually a container or two of glitter.
The paint itself will be water-based, oil-based or alcohol-based. Water-based paints are easy to apply and remove, but may run if you get sweaty while trick-or-treating. Oil or grease-based paint is tougher to work with and tougher to remove, but it has better staying power. Alcohol-based (or alcohol-activated) paints will last through almost anything, but they’re expensive and very difficult to apply.
Special effects makeup kits also come with paint palettes, but the colors are closer to skin-tone shades for realistic burns, scratches and wounds. They also come with fake blood, modeling putty, fixatives and prosthetics.
Face paint makeup kits are fun for all ages. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for the nuts and bolts of buying these fun accessories.
DWYM Fun Fact
The Halloween Makeup Kit Buying Guide
- Only use paint that is designated for use on your skin when creating your look. Using crafting paint, markers or decorative glitter can cause unpleasant skin reactions.
- Be mindful of any skin sensitivities you may have before you break out your brushes and sponges. Non-toxic paints can still cause a skin reaction if they contain ingredients that you’re sensitive to. Test out your paints on a small patch of skin before you paint your entire face.
- Brush quality matters, but the brushes that came with your set should be fine for small or simple jobs. If you want to go for something more complex, look for a set of mixed flat and round artist’s brushes.
- You can use sponges to cover larger areas, but standard makeup sponges might absorb too much paint. Cut a car sponge into small pieces for an inexpensive option.
- How you remove your face paint is just as important as how you apply it. You can use plain soap and water, or baby shampoo, for water-based paints with no sealant. If you used oil-based makeup or sprayed a sealant on top of your makeup to help it last, you’ll need to use a combination of baby shampoo, cold cream and makeup remover. Don’t use baby wipes or rub too hard — this can cause skin irritation.
- Most special effects kits come with spirit gum remover, which takes off prosthetics. Make sure your kit has some before you add your fake wounds!