Cbiumpro Flexible Metal Tongue Scrapers & Cases, 2-Piece
Last updated date: June 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tongue Scrapers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tongue Scraper you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tongue Scrapers for a detailed review of all the top tongue scrapers.
This set includes a bright pink and bright blue tongue scraper, each with an easy-to-use design. The silicone handles keep it from slipping around while you’re using it, making it usable even in the shower. The flexible shape keeps you in control as you maneuver it over your tongue.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Cbiumpro Flexible Metal Tongue Scrapers & Cases, 2-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NEWER VERSION, BETTER EXPERIENCE – This flexible tongue scraper with wider flat scraping head can clean all the corners of your tongue completely. The silicone handle is antiskid and easy to grip in the shower. Don’t miss this great personal care essential, which is recommended by over 100 dental professionals! CHOOSE ONCE, BENEFIT FOREVER – Whether you are trying to clear out the white, coated layer on your tongue or maintain better oral hygiene, this professional tongue scraper has got all you covered. The fresher mouth breath and improved sense of taste are the immdediate benefits you can see and feel. And the following benefits include the better gut health and improved confidence. You will be proud to use this great product for years to come! SIMPLE TO USE – Stand in front of a mirror, open you mouth and stick out your tongue. Then scrape your tongue for about 5~8 times for complete cleaning. (*Please wash it with hot water before & after using. *Start at the middle of your tongue until you have get used to scraping. *Use after toothbrushing and flossing in the morning and evening.) PROFESSIONAL DESIGN, BETTER THAN PURE STAINLESS & PLASTIC – The flexible “U” shaped flat curve is easy to twist, turn and choose a most comfortable radian for your tongue. Work well for all ages from kids to adults. It is made from medical-grade stainless steel, making it sturdy, non-toxic and tongue-friendly. Morever, the antiskid silicone handle rests you from worry of dropping it in the shower. TOP PICK FOR A NEW ROUTINE OF DENTAL CARE – The 2 piece tongue scrapers have individual cases, making it easy to keep clean and carry around. The silicone handle with different color is a practical & helpful design to avoid confusing. The new year is coming, it is time to say goodbye to the past and start a new routine to care your dental hygience.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tongue Scrapers
A healthy, clean tongue can contribute to a healthy mouth, potentially even helping with issues like halitosis. With tongue scraping, you can possibly remove bacteria and dead skin cells that build up on your tongue over time. You can do some of this by simply brushing your tongue when you brush your teeth, but a scraper can go even further.
Oral health isn’t the only reason to consider scraping your tongue. One older study indicated that by scraping your tongue, you can actually increase your sense of taste. It’s important to note that it did take two weeks of cleaning the tongue with a scraper for those benefits to be seen.
For some, tongue scraping has the goal of removing that white film that gives a tongue a lackluster appearance. After scraping, your tongue will likely take on more of a reddish tone than it did beforehand.
Unfortunately, studies haven’t indicated that tongue scraping helps eradicate the bacteria that cause issues like tooth decay. That requires the recommended regular brushing and flossing, along with routine visits to a professional dentist. Still, for those who battle bad breath, tongue scraping can be a way to enhance the work you’re doing by brushing and flossing each day.
You can’t just scrape your tongue with any product, though. You’ll need a scraper that’s specifically designed for the purpose. These come in varying materials and shapes, so you’ll need to know your options before you choose one.
The traditional tongue scraper shape is similar to a spoon. The edges of the scraper will be sharper than a spoon, of course, and it’s important to have a handle that makes it easy for you to maneuver the scraper.
Some prefer a scraper that’s curved. These can be easier to use, especially if they’re designed with a handle that makes them easy to manipulate. If you’re buying a tongue scraper for the child in your life, it can help to track down one that they’ll find fun to use. Child-friendly scrapers will typically be built for smaller mouths to make it easier for them.
The Tongue Scraper Buying Guide
- Many tongue scrapers come in sets of two or more. This can come in handy for ensuring you always have a clean one on hand. You could also store them in different places, such as your home, office or suitcase if you travel often.
- For taking your tongue scraper on the road, make sure you have a carrying case. You’ll also want a way to clean your tongue scraper.
- Tongue scrapers can be made using a variety of materials. Stainless steel is among the most popular, as it can be easily cleaned while also staying lightweight and easy to use. But you’ll also find plastic tongue scrapers that can be lightweight and easy to clean.
- Some tongue scrapers can be washed in the dishwasher. Check to make sure the tongue scraper you choose is dishwasher safe. If you’ve chosen stainless steel, alcohol can be a great way to sterilize it.
- Make sure you have a way to store your tongue scraper between uses. Some come with cases. Having it out in the open can expose it to bacteria, making it tough to keep clean enough for use.
- If you choose a plastic tongue scraper, check into the materials. If you’re concerned about BPA, you can find some that are labeled BPA free.
- The handles of your tongue scraper are important. Look for one that will be easy to grip and maneuver to ensure ease of use. This is especially important if you’ll be using it in the shower.
- If you’re buying a tongue scraper for your child, you can find them in bright colors that will make it fun to use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide